Yes, it is indeed this time of the year again… Modern Fertility has released this year’s Modern State of Fertility report and this year it’s in collaboration with dating app Bumble. The focus, unsurprisingly given its partner, is on Fertility and Dating this time.
Have you talked about fertility on a first date? Are kids essential for living a fulfilled life? This year, we partnered with Bumble to survey over 6,600 people about how attitudes have changed around finding a partner and building families in 2022. Spoiler: Times have changed.
The report set out to answer the following questions:
- Do people think kids are essential to living a fulfilling life?
- Where do kids stack up on the priorities for choosing a partner?
- Is it still taboo to talk about kids on the first few dates?
- How do women and men differ in their approach to building families?
- Has the pandemic impacted the way we date and timelines for kids?
Curious? Check out the full report! 👇