Join Us and Become a Femtech Insider!
Yes, we have a newsletter and it’s a great one too!
Subscribe today, if you want to be the first to know what’s hot in femtech all around the world, learn who’s hiring and get the latest industry insights.
How It Works
Here’s a summary of everything you need to know about our newsletter:
- Femtech Insider is a weekly newsletter.
Every Thursday, you’ll receive a brief full of information and insights from the world of women’s health innovation.
- The #1 Source for All Things Femtech & Women’s Health Innovation
Information about our industry is scattered all over the internet. Femtech Insider is your weekly digest and will help you stay up to date on the ins and outs of our industry, share news, insights, analysis and the occasional deep-dive.
- A Useful Resource for Those Trying to Break into the Industry and Looking to Learn
Besides bringing you the latest and greatest from the world of women’s health innovation, we also curate useful resources for startups, VCs, researchers, journalists, students and everyone else interested. We also introduce a couple of femtech startups each week and share jobs at femtech companies, who are currently hiring.
Check out the Latest Editions of our Newsletter:
Who Reads the Femtech Insider Newsletter?
Our readers come from all over the business world:
- Founders, CEOs and their teams (Clue, Elvie, Amazon, Google, Apple, Gennev, Rosy, Modern Fertility, Carrot,…)
- VCs from around the world (Rock Health, Andreessen Horowitz, Optum Ventures, Halogen VC, Octopus Ventures, Portfolia, Rhia Ventures, Avestria Ventures, Steelsky Ventures, SoGal Ventures, Global Brains…)
- C-Level Professionals from healthcare, tech, insurance and pharma companies (Bayer, Ferring, Novartis, Evofem, OneMedical, Uniqa, Unilever, Johnson&Johnson, Philips,…)
- Professional services (McKinsey, KPMG, Deloitte, Silicon Valley Bank, General Assembly, IDC, CBInsights…)
- Media (Forbes, Sifted, EUStartups, Techcrunch, The Next Web, Business Insider…)
- Researchers and students from the world’s top schools (Stanford, Harvard, Columbia, Berkeley, MIT, LSE, Cambridge…)