Pexxi provides personalized women’s healthcare powered by our data-driven, precision algorithm. Billions of women across the globe suffer from hormone-related issues. We have experienced how it feels to be on that rollercoaster of unwanted physical and mental side effects on the pill, so we’re first tackling this battle. Founded in 2018, Pexxi exists to provide us with personalised solutions for our bodies that take our unique emotional, hormonal, and genetic needs. Because we take health seriously.
By taking a deeper look at our individual health backgrounds, Pexxi can match us with the pill that fits best. We tailor and monitor medications based on our unique biological profiles; medical history, mental health, genetics and hormone levels. We enable womxn to understand their hormones, monitor their reproductive health and take control of their bodies.
ABOUT THE ROLE + TEAM
We believe that a company’s greatest strength is its people. At Pexxi, we are a diverse team of healthcare, design, and technology experts who’ve long believed that it’s time for the medical world to acknowledge the fact that each womxn is unique. A “one-size-fits-all” approach to womxn’s health is damaging and simply not good enough anymore.
As the Visual Designer at Pexxi, you’ll work closely with our product and marketing teams. As a young creative you should have delightful creative ideas, amazing design skills, a fastidious attention to detail and smart strategic thinking.You’ll have to be familiar working with digital products as well as have delivered multiple assets for creative campaigns. You’ll stay informed on design trends, in terms of both tools and style, as well as on the latest and greatest creative campaigns. You are ambitious, and eager to make a massive impact as one of the first key hires at an early-stage company.
As Pexxi’s Visual Designer you will:
- Deliver creative visual assets, static and motion design that brings our brand to life
- Concept and develop content for social campaigns
- Work with our product and marketing teams to deliver the best solutions for our projects.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering or marketing
- Support Marketing and Leadership with the creation of presentations and company docs
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Be an advocate. You will help build a strong design and growth-mindset culture at Pexxi by sharing your experiences and being an evangelist for user-centric approaches in the broader organisation, and actively participate in the design community.
- Be autonomous. You’ll take full ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to be:
- Mission-oriented. Your career trajectory speaks to your passion for healthcare and technology, and for Pexxi’s mission to help billions of womxn receive the right healthcare.
- An expert. 3+ years experience in consumer facing marketing or creative teams. It’s a plus if you’ve worked on health, wellness or habit-forming brands.
- Comfortable engaging with the strategic dimension of our work. You are able to connect the dots between the brand and product strategy with the output of your work.
- User centric. You have a people-focused design mentality. Even though you have incredible chops, you are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback. Whether through hands-on user research, or by designing options for an A/B test.
- Communication. You’re a great communicator. You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts. You also have the ability to mentor others to deliver work, and make strategy come to life
- Craft. You are an incredible designer with amazing design chops. You’ve shipped many consumer products/features over the years and are equally skilled at interaction and visual design
Please apply with your portfolio with a diverse range of projects.
We have a full range of benefits, including competitive salaries, private medical insurance, and a contributory pension scheme.
We understand that everyone has their own work rhythm and believe in a flexible working schedule. When you need a break, you have unlimited days of paid holiday that you can use throughout the year.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We commit to creating an environment that enables everyone to perform at their best. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive team.