Ritual is a direct-to-consumer health brand that believes it’s crucial to know not just what you’re putting into your body, but why you need it in the first place. We’re transparent about our ingredients, where they’re sourced from, and have spent years conducting extensive research behind each of the premium nutrient forms we use. Our products are simple, effective, and backed by science. Our mission is simple: to turn healthy habits into a ritual.
We have built a team of curious skeptics, world-class scientists, unconventional artists, expert marketers, and analytical strategists that are on a mission to reinvent an entire industry. We’re well-funded, growing quickly, and committed to our mission. If you’re a team player who refuses to settle for the status quo, we want you. Welcome to your new daily Ritual.
Ritual is based in sunny Los Angeles but will be working remotely until the global health situation improves.
Ritual’s Associate Manager Influencer Marketing will be responsible for activating and executing our paid and earned influencer programs. This role is integrated cross-functionally and touches all parts of the marketing funnel. They will execute efforts focused on partnerships, strategy, and relationships with all influencers. This includes anyone who can influence an audience, including, but not limited to: scientific experts, health and fitness experts, celebrities, ambassadors, bloggers, branded accounts, creators, and customers. Anyone can be an influencer. Influencer objectives touch many parts of our business, and this person’s toolkit includes storytelling, brand development, community building, and new customer acquisition. The overarching mission of this role and function is to build trust in Ritual and drive new subscriptions through authentic storytelling. We’re looking for help developing and executing our unique and highly engaging influencer program.
What you’ll do:
- Work with your manager to identify, build, and execute 360-degree programs across Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok, and Twitch with the goal of driving sales.
- Assist in integrating efforts across all growth marketing at Ritual.
- Solidify a streamlined process to activate partnerships efficiently and effectively.
- Be the point person on outreach, negotiations, and contract development for a large portion of our influencer relationships.
- Identify new and emerging influencers and help scale the program to China and Canada.
- Vet new influencers for brand alignment and potential high sellers.
- Work with the legal & quality assurance team to ensure influencer content meets legal standards. Transparency and ethics are important to us.
- In partnership with the social media team, monitor influencer dialogue and feedback and make recommendations for action.
- Assist in organizing and hosting regular community and influencer virtual and (one day) in-person events that personify the Ritual brand.
What You Need:
- 1-2 years of experience in influencer marketing
- Great communication skills to foster the relationship between influencer and brand
- Analytical thinker that is proficient in Excel/Sheets
- Detail-oriented and can juggle multiple projects and relationships at a time
- Collaborative and open to cross-functional ideas and work
Nice To Haves:
- Fluency in Mandarin
- Experience using influencers to address a male audience
- Experience with D2C conversion based influencer marketing
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.