Unbound is hiring a Social Media Intern to assist with content creation for our various marketing channels and community management on Instagram and Twitter.
As Unbound’s Social Media Intern, you will work with our Content & Social Media team to plan, execute, and track social content campaigns.
To succeed, you must have a knack for writing witty and concise copy and a clear understanding of Unbound’s brand voice. You’re able to whip up IG captions and stories and put together other creative assets in a timely manner—like the rest of us, you’re down to be a little scrappy.
The Social Media Intern will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist with content creation for the Unbound IG feed, IG stories, Twitter, magazine, and newsletter. This could mean anything from formatting articles for the Unbound Magazine to brainstorming, filming, & putting together IG stories.
- Assist with the content publishing process on IG feed, IG stories, and magazine (i.e. schedule posts on Later, post IG stories with relevant UTM tracking links for swipe-up, etc).
- Help with managing and engaging with Unbound’s IG community. This includes responding to DMs and comments, liking/commenting on influencer posts, and engaging with our tagged posts, just being a babe of the people.
- Assist with data collection and social reporting.
- Knows their way around relevant social media channels—specifically Instagram.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (specifically Photoshop/Illustrator/Premiere) or other relevant creative apps designed for social media asset creation.
- Has a pulse on current/emerging social media trends (i.e. new meme formats, what’s trending on Twitter, etc.)…wtf is everything talking about??
- Is a multi-tasker (i.e. you’re able to whip up solid Instagram captions on a whim while responding to DMs and attending to other social duties).
- Has said “lol” out loud or something similar.
- Is ready to take on different kinds of tasks and willing to support coworkers and management on a day-to-day basis.
- Is organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Is familiar with Shopify, Klaviyo, and/or Stitch Labs
- Has maximalist tendencies
- Some level of Customer Service experience
College enrollment or degree not required.
Duration of this internship is largely based on the candidate’s availability and company’s schedule.
To apply for this job please visit unboundbabes.com.