Working on an innovative project or company in the women’s health space? Then we have great news for you! HITLAB is now accepting applications for the Women’s Health Tech Spring Challenge and is looking for startups, entrepreneurs and innovators, who are advancing women’s health and are ready to become the next big disruptor in the global healthcare market.
Think you have what it takes? Applications are open until May 3, the finale takes place on May 21.
“What’s in it for me?”, you may ask. Great question! Let’s talk prices.
- Grand Prize—$6,000.00 from NURX
- 2nd Place—Up to $10,000.00 worth of in-kind services from HTD Health
- 3rd Place—1 year membership to Horizon Health Alliance and up to 10 hours of in-kind services from Horizon Government Affairs
- 4th Place—Up to 25 Hours of in-kind services from HITLAB to evaluate the team’s submission for a research study in the HITLAB Breakthrough Alliance
Bonus Prizes and Opportunities
- Catalytics Impact Solutions Award—Opportunity to pitch to investors from The Cavendish Impact Foundation for up to $20,000.00 in financial support
- RG+A Women’s Health Tech Pioneer Award—Up to 25 Hours of in-kind services from RG+A
The 2020 Spring Challenge is now open. Applications will be accepted until May 3, 2020 at 11:59PM EST.