Website Vira Health
We are on a mission to make personalised menopause care the norm.
About Vira Health
Working at Vira is an opportunity to be at the cutting edge of digital health technology – solving problems for over 1 billion people around the world.
Established in 2020, we are a London-based company focused on closing the gender data gap in healthcare. Starting with the launch of our app Stella, we are helping women to manage their menopausal symptoms through personalised and evidence-based treatment plans. However Stella is just the start of our vision. Across brain cancer, chronic pain, endometriosis and dementia there is evidence of misdiagnosis of women. Scary? Infuriating? Time for a change? We think so.
Vira is a new company backed by leading European and US VCs. We are looking for people who are excited about being part of something big and bold from the very beginning. We are both diverse and international so flexibility is always really important to us and how we operate. We are remote-first and committed to adapting how we work to fit a variety of new and existing needs whilst embracing diverse working styles and circumstances.
Overview of the role
We are a digital health company building new solutions for women coping with menopause.
Our Product team is growing and we are looking for an experienced User Research to come and help shape the future of our products.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to help set an entirely new standard of care, working alongside some of the UK’s leading professionals.
Some of the things you might be getting involved in are:
- Contribute to the wider vision and roadmap through user experience
- Be the voice of the user in the room, ensuring that remains at the heart of our growth while also balancing the wider commercial needs of the business
- Build, refine and execute on a User Research roadmap, ensuring it feeds into the wider company roadmap
- Ensure best practice is felt through every arm of the business
- Collaborate effectively with team members across other business areas and locations
- Be comfortable in the weeds of research as well as leading or contributing to wider strategy.
- Previous experience in a User Research role within a product led environment
- Excellent communicator and stakeholder manager, you lead through influence and empathy.
- Previous experience of early stage business and/or health-tech is advantageous
Our company values
Vira is a new company and the people we are looking for are excited about being part of something big and bold from the very beginning. We have a starter-set of values that underpin everything we do. We look forward to telling you more about these.
- Serious topics deserve serious solutions. Women deserve products built on the best science and technology available.
- Good ideas can come from anywhere. Our processes encourage participation from everyone and decision making is clear and communicated.
- We have a big vision and need to move quickly. We all have specific jobs to do, but the growth and success of Vira is everyone’s responsibility.
- We exist in complex and intersecting communities. Our team and our products should reflect the diversity of the world around us.
- Work is not your entire life but it is a big part of your life. We want to create a warm and supportive environment where people have fun and excel.
- Our bar for quality is high. We are trying to do something that is really hard and really matters, and that means we expect you to perform at your best.
We are driven, we value creative problem solving and we support our employees to make the most out of their role and stretch themselves more than they ever thought possible.
What benefits can I expect at Vira?
- A commitment to adapting how we work to fit a variety of new and existing needs; we are hybrid so flexibility is really important to us
- Salary: £45,000-£50,000
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Vitality Health Insurance, including mental health and physiotherapists as well as telemedicine consultations (UK only)
- Your choice of tech equipment – whatever you need to get the job done
- Wednesday yoga with the team
- Enrolment in Vira Pension scheme (UK only)
- An environment where your personal development is really important
- Eyecare vouchers
- £250 to set up your home office if working remotely
- Cycle to Work scheme (UK only)
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.