Global fertility benefits for employers that save money and tame anxiety
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility benefits provider for employers built to make fertility care and family-forming affordable and accessible for everyone who wants or needs it. Companies use Carrot to customize a fertility benefit that provides employees financial, medical, and emotional support as they pursue parenthood, reducing healthcare costs and resulting in better clinical outcomes.
We’re on the hunt for the next member of the Product Engineering Team. Carrot is constantly working to improve on processes, quality, and techniques, with the goal of producing the best product in the industry. Every step towards our mission means more people forming the family they always wanted.
- We’re empowered to make local decisions, reducing the overhead of getting things done.
- We favor a Lean approach to our product development, following the parts of agile that work best for us.
- We welcome new technologies and are constantly self-evaluating our tools.
- We use weekly retrospectives and empowerment to help iterate on our team processes.
- We are a highly collaborative group promoting pair programming whenever possible.
- You have 2+ years of experience of post grad software engineering experience.
- You view software engineering as a craft and welcome the opportunity to share knowledge with fellow enthusiasts.
- You care deeply about building the best experience for our users and making an impact in their lives.
- You find learning new tech and patterns exciting and love experimenting.
- You understand the balancing game an engineer has to play weighing new feature development with technical debt.
- A blank piece of paper doesn’t scare you. You are excited to design products from the ground up.
- You take pride in our mission: fertility care for all.
- Implement code throughout our tech stack.
- Help develop the direction of our product.
- Work with teammates throughout Carrot in order to build the optimal product.
- Contribute to the big picture as well as make many in-the-moment micro-decisions in the best interest of our customers.
- Influence the engineering direction of Carrot.
Our Tech Stack
Carrot is built mainly with React and .NET Core. We’re interested in people from any background as long as you have a keen understanding of Object-Oriented languages and MVC experience.
Founded in 2016, CB Insights recognized Carrot as one of the world’s most promising private digital health companies. In 2020, Carrot was named to Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas awards program, which recognizes companies that are tackling society’s biggest problems, and Carrot was named to Fierce Healthcare’s Fierce 15 List of 2021 which recognizes the most promising healthcare companies in the industry. Carrot supports 200 companies in more than 50 countries across North America, Asia, Europe, South America, and the Middle East
To apply for this job please visit carrot-f4766e-f486384a3db53d4b298d8e33c.webflow.io.