Thinx Inc., an innovative company that is disrupting the menstrual hygiene and incontinence product categories. The Thinx Inc. family of brands—Thinx, Thinx (BTWN), and Speax—are on a mission to create a healthier world through sustainable solutions to menstruation and incontinence.
Thinx is seeking an exceptional Senior Data Analyst who will be responsible for supporting the overall analytics strategy and organization which delivers information, insight, and recommendations to optimize Thinx’s overall business.
The Work You’ll do:
- Partner with teams across our expanding company, providing data, insight and recommendations on increasing sales and efficiency.
- Work with your fellow analytics teammates in designing, growing and optimizing our data infrastructure.
Key to these responsibilities is that we are looking for someone to provide insightful solutions, not merely fill a mechanical requirements execution role. We are looking for a creative thinker who can help us continue moving forward, enhancing the quality and velocity of our insight delivery.
We’re excited about you because…
- You’re someone who can translate the data challenges our teammates have into actionable insights via creative analysis.
- You know how to take the germane components of your analysis and productionize them by building self-serve dashboards and tools for our partners to track on their own.
- You’re someone who’s a genuinely curious problem solver who doesn’t just provide data points, but who also uncovers and solves the underlying question or problem.
- You can take what you learn doing novel analysis to work with our engineers to suggest improvements to our data warehouse (joining different integrations, building new joins and making summary tables) to increase the quality and efficiency of our work.
- You take a proactive interest in finding and solving for opportunities, rather than only reacting to requests from our partners.
- 5+ years reporting/analysis experience at an online retailer, ecommerce setting, marketplace, publisher, online agency or like environment.
- Intermediate/Expert experience with Looker to perform ad hoc analysis and create Explores and dashboards.
- Intermediate/Expert experience with SQL or like database querying language.
- Knowledge of Heap, Amplitude, MixPanel, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics 360 or like web/product analytic tools. You will own documentation, data dictionary, taxonomy of events, and governance of our Heap platform and work closely with Digital Product/UX on creating dashboards and KPIs for them and wider teams like marketing and planning.
- Experience with BI/data visualization platforms such as Tableau, Power BI or Datorama is desirable.
- Experience manipulating datasets with R, Python or like languages is desirable but not required.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Strong conceptual/analytical/creative thinker.
- Strong data interpretation and communications skills; ability to summarize and present complex findings clearly and concisely to various management levels.
- Provide insights and recommendations to increase site conversion and drive site improvements. Identify traffic trends by channel, abandonment issues and opportunities for improving site conversion rates.
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks and monthly child care stipend
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual training and development stipend
- 1x Monthly Mental Escape Days
- 30% discount on Thinx Inc products and a quarterly $100 spend
- Company sponsored outings and Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company.. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.