Thinx Inc., an innovative company that is disrupting the menstrual hygiene and incontinence product categories. The Thinx Inc. family of brands—Thinx, Thinx (BTWN), and Speax—are on a mission to create a healthier world through sustainable solutions to menstruation and incontinence.
Our people live our values daily and they serve as our cultural cornerstones.
- Be Accountable
- Be Profitable
- Be Human
- Be Curious
- Be Ambassadors
Thinx is seeking a seasoned project manager to lead a variety of cross-functional projects across the organization. This role will report to the Director of Project Management and will have significant autonomy in managing their own projects and working with functional leaders across the organization.
The Work You’ll Do:
- Manage multiple projects and programs of significant complexity and business impact
- Provide overall project/program management including project planning, schedule/scope management, proactive risk mitigation, governance, and stakeholder management
- Drive and own project success from initiation to completion, employing appropriate project methodologies and tools
- Ensure project success by keeping teams on schedule, managing dependencies, and setting priorities
- Assess and manage risks and work with teams to resolve these proactively
- Act as an internal quality control check for the project, and manage ongoing quality control as well as engage in quality issue resolution
- Facilitate communication across departments and within teams to create alignment and build project cohesion
- Establish processes, tools and frameworks to expand and mature the capabilities of the Project Management team
We’re Excited About You Because…
- You are extremely detail-oriented, collaborative and process-driven in order to help us lead the way to a more organized and efficient flow
- You can navigate ambiguity and are adept at translating business needs into clear and executable project plans.
- You have an eye for detail while keeping the 30,000 foot view in mind
- You’re a strong collaborator and communicator and proactively build cross-functional partnerships
- You are effective at driving outcomes and change even without direct authority
- You love finding better ways to work and make recommendations on how processes and teams can be improved
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience with a proven track record of cross-functional leadership and collaboration
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project/program management with demonstrated influence in outcomes
- Experience using waterfall and/or agile methodologies
- Hyper organized with a strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to successfully problem solve in an unstructured, growing, dynamic environment with changing priorities — while maintaining discipline on key deliverables
- Self-governing, accountable, and proactive team player who manages change with urgency & persistence
- Experience working effectively with many and varied stakeholders
- Understanding of cross functional teams such as, but not limited to; Product Design & Development, Supply Chain, Compliance, Logistics & Distribution, Wholesale
- Prior experience in the following is helpful: DTC product company that has gone omni channel, apparel and/or consumer products
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks and monthly child care stipend
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual training and development stipend
- 1x Monthly Mental Escape Days
- 30% discount on Thinx Inc products and a quarterly $100 spend
- $90 quarterly wellness stipend to spend on personal health and fitness
- $100 monthly WFH stipend to support your remote office needs
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company.. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.