“A growing community of women who feel empowered to take charge of their bodies and sexual health.”
About the job
About The Pill Club
The Pill Club is making women’s healthcare more accessible and affordable by creating a simple, personal and convenient patient experience. Our mission is to be the most trusted health care partner for women, empowering our members through greater access, choice, and education about their options —all while delivering a positive and personal experience. Simply put: we’re putting the ‘care’ back into health care.
Starting with birth control, we’ve built in-house medical and pharmacy capabilities all integrated with insurance, to create a superior customer experience. In doing so, we have defined digital contraceptive care for women and are the nation’s leading integrated healthcare platform, combining telemedicine and direct-to-consumer pharmacy with the broadest insurance coverage in the space. Our ambition is to bring this level of superior customer experience to all areas of women’s digital primary care.
We are a growth stage company with over $60M in venture capital funding from leading investors, such as VMG Partners, GV (Google Ventures), Shasta Ventures, Base 10 Ventures, Acme Labs and more. Today, we serve hundreds of thousands of members nationwide, and prescribe in 44 states, plus Washington, D.C.
About this role
The Head of Lifecycle Marketing will be a member of the Growth team reporting to the Senior Vice President of Growth and Partnerships. This role will own the creation and execution of all lifecycle marketing efforts to acquire, engage and retain users. The chosen candidate will also possess a track record of operational excellence, who has generated significant and measurable impact in high growth technology companies.
- Have a passion for women’s health and be unafraid to imagine beyond existing healthcare products to improve access, convenience and quality.
- Define, articulate, and execute CRM strategy across email and SMS channels
- Develop segmentation and testing strategies aimed at increasing conversion and LTV and decreasing churn
- Manage the day-to-day operation and partner relationship with our ESP (Iterable)
- Partner closely with the Marketing, Growth, Product and Patient Care teams to develop customer journeys across campaigns as well as in-product.
- Work with our Brand, Comms, Creative, and Product teams to ensure that all communications are on brand.
- Work closely with the analytics team to uncover insights and new opportunities for growth
- Establish quarterly OKRs and corresponding channel strategies. Execute on strategy by ensuring that the team has a detailed execution plan in place to drive cost-efficient growth while improving LTV:CAC
- Contribute to a culture of excellence and a clear system for understanding business priorities, aligning to them and being accountable for delivering results
- A passion for women’s health and empathy for our members.
- 8+ years of relevant experience at a high growth technology company and / or digital-first, B2C experience. Experience should include a history of success working with product, marketing and operations leaders, with a strong commercial instinct
- Experience working with an ESP and delivering triggered campaigns and messages
- Team first focus, with an enthusiasm for building and contributing to high impact, nimble, diverse and inclusive teams
- Strong leadership presence and ability to lead directly and through influence to drive execution of a strategy while analytically balancing tradeoffs
- BA/BS degree
Even better! You have:
- Experience in the healthcare space.
- Built a thriving community around a consumer product or service offering.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
- Pre-Tax Commuter, FSA, and HSA benefits
- Unlimited time off
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- $15K towards family planning and fertility support via Carrot
- Unlimited access to thousands of workouts via Aaptiv
- Unlimited access to meditation, sleep exercises and more via Headspace
- Pet insurance via Petplan
- Mortgage, student and personal loan refinancing via Sofi
- Free tools to help you track finances via Personal Capital
- Gym, travel and additional discounts via Perkspot
If you fit most of these requirements and love the idea of working to improve women’s health, please apply with a resume. We can’t wait to hear from you!
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.