About The Pill Club
The Pill Club is making women’s healthcare more accessible and affordable by creating a simple, personal and convenient patient experience. Our mission is to be the most trusted health care partner for women, empowering our members through greater access, choice, and education about their options —all while delivering a positive and personal experience. Simply put: we’re putting the ‘care’ back into health care.
Starting with birth control, we’ve built in-house medical and pharmacy capabilities all integrated with insurance, to create a superior customer experience. In doing so, we have defined digital contraceptive care for women and are the nation’s leading integrated healthcare platform, combining telemedicine and direct-to-consumer pharmacy with the broadest insurance coverage in the space. Our ambition is to bring this level of superior customer experience to all areas of women’s digital primary care.
We are a growth stage company with over $100M in venture capital funding from leading investors, such as VMG Partners, GV (Google Ventures), Shasta Ventures, Base 10 Ventures, Acme Labs and more. Today, we serve hundreds of thousands of members nationwide, and prescribe in 48 states, plus Washington, D.C.
As Director of Customer Experience, you will take the lead in optimizing our customer experience in ways that allow us to better serve our large and growing patient base. Reporting to the SVP of Growth & Operations, you will lead cross functional teams working together to accelerate and execute critical strategic initiatives. Ultimately your efforts will drive increased retention, LTV, and satisfaction for our patients.
- Diagnose key pain points in customer experience today and work with product, engineering, and other key stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve
- Together with our marketing team, bring consumer insights into focus and identify business opportunities
- Prioritize and efficiently test new product initiatives, culminating in clear strategies to launch and scale operations
- Champion a compelling set of resources to position product initiatives for maximum success
- Bring a thoughtful approach to building strong relationships and building influence across a complicated organization
- Clearly communicate wins and successes as well as risks, roadblocks, and deal breakers
- Inspire passion for our mission across the company
- Passion about our mission to bring joy to the women’s health experience, by creating a technology-enabled physical and digital women’s health platform
- Team first focus, with an enthusiasm for building and contributing to high impact, nimble, diverse and inclusive teams
- 7+ years of relevant experience at a high growth technology company and / or digital-first, B2C experience. Experience should include a history of success working with product, engineering, marketing and operations leaders
- Strong leadership presence and ability to lead directly and through influence to drive execution of a strategy while analytically balancing tradeoffs
- Deep analytics background and a high degree of proficiency with rigorous data tools; data-driven decision making within imperfect or incomplete information environments
- Mission alignment and are energized by the opportunity to eliminate barriers to access for women’s healthcare
The Pill Club is committed to employee health and safety. COVID-19 vaccinations will be required for all employees who work, have desire to work, or have occasion to be in office, with the exception of those who have an approved exemption for medical or religious accommodation.
– Medical, dental and vision insurance
– 401k plan and matching
– Short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
– Pre-Tax Commuter, FSA, and HSA benefits
– Unlimited time off
– 16 weeks of parental leave
– $15K towards family planning and fertility support via Carrot
– Unlimited access to thousands of workouts via Aaptiv
– Unlimited access to meditation, sleep exercises and more via Headspace
– Pet insurance via Petplan
– Mortgage, student and personal loan refinancing, and personal finance management via Sofi
– Gym, travel and additional discounts via Perkspot
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.