Starting with birth control, we’ve built in-house medical and pharmacy capabilities all integrated with insurance, to create a superior customer experience. In doing so, we have defined digital contraceptive care for women and are the nation’s leading integrated healthcare platform, combining telemedicine and direct-to-consumer pharmacy with the broadest insurance coverage in the space. Our ambition is to bring this level of superior customer experience to all areas of women’s digital primary care.
- Build smart applications with multiple services and APIs
- Assist in designing databases to manage our massive amounts of data
- Building API’s with clean interfaces
- Apply a deep understanding of web technology, within the context of other components like back-end, network, etc.
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience with server frameworks, like Spring Framework
Even better if you have:
- Built smart applications with multiple services and APIs
- Built Business Process and Decision Model Framework to automate workflows and manual tasks
- Assisted in designing complex databases to manage our massive amounts of data
- Experience with AWS, RESTful APIs
- Built API’s with clean interfaces
- The ability to apply a deep understanding of web technology, within the context of other components like back-end, network, etc.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.