Website Capable Health
Who we are
Our vision is a world where every person is capable of achieving their health goals.
Capable empowers healthcare innovators to provide affordable, personalized, quality care at scale.
We’ve developed an industry-first platform enabling providers to launch and scale their own HIPAA-compliant digital clinic 80% faster. From emerging leaders to established players, Capable transforms the speed at which health innovators engage with the lives under their care.
We’re backed by healthcare leaders at M13, AlleyCorp, Able Partners, and more.
About this role
We are looking for an Account Executive who will play an integral role in executing and expanding our sales process.
This is an opportunity to come in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup. This will be a full-cycle Account Executive role which will entail research and sourcing prospects through to closing sales. Longer term you’ll be integral in scaling our business processes and implementing strategies to reach revenue and logo goals, and ensure our customers’ happiness and success. You’ll be working closely with and reporting to our Head of Sales. This role will be based out of our New York City HQ with most days in office alongside the Business Development team.
Everyone joining at this stage will wear multiple hats, work across the product surface, and will have equity in the business.
What you’ll do
- Source potential prospects and lead business development meetings
- Maintain and source partnerships with incubators and other healthcare related portfolios
- Articulate Capable’s business value, assess customer use cases, and qualify buying interest
- Create, document and manage campaigns including the emails, call scripts, and demos as part of the Capable sales playbook
- Own key metrics that contribute to the company’s commercial OKRs and KPIs
- Identify success metrics with potential clients and deliver value propositions
- Keep CRM (Hubspot) updated with sales data related to opportunities, prospects, contacts, etc.
- Lead customer meetings while partnering closely with Product and Engineering for demos
- Develop a strong understanding of the healthtech market and competitive landscape
- Provide ad hoc support to Senior Account Executive on projects related to the Sales function, processes, etc.
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience in a Sales/Account Executive role, with some of that experience with a SaaS or API-based solution
- Experience interfacing and collaborating with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution-based sales process
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written, and oral communication skills to work cross-functionally
- Proven track record of showing a high degree of sales discipline. Must follow the process to identify what is working and scalable for what reasons
- No ego. It’s left at the door. Open to all methods of converting prospects
Capable Health is headquartered in NYC and is building a distributed, remote-friendly team with centers in NYC and Montréal.
To apply for this job please visit www.notion.so.