- If you have fertility benefits through your employer, there’s a good chance Ava Fertility is a covered benefit.
- If you have benefits through Carrot and Ava Fertility is covered, you can get it here.
- If you have benefits through Maven Wallet and the Ava bracelet is covered, log in to your Maven account to check and learn how to claim your Ava bracelet.
- If you have benefits through WIN Fertility and the Ava bracelet is covered, you can claim yours here.
Ava Fertility, the popular wearable ovulation tracker, is now available through leading fertility benefits providers. If your employer offers a fertility benefits package, this means that you may be able to claim your own Ava bracelet with no out-of-pocket costs.
Most benefits plans also include the option to claim an Ava bracelet for the primary subscriber’s spouse.
How to claim your Ava bracelet
If your employer offers fertility benefits through Carrot and Ava Fertility is covered, you can get it here.
If you have benefits through Maven Wallet and the Ava bracelet is covered, log in to your Maven account to check and learn how to claim your Ava bracelet.
If you have benefits through WIN Fertility and the Ava bracelet is covered, you can claim yours here.
If you’re not sure which fertility benefits provider your employer works with, you can check with your employer’s HR department. If you need more help, you can also reach out directly to the Ava Customer support team.
How can I request that my employer cover Ava Fertility?
If you’ve confirmed that Ava Fertility is not covered under your employer health plan, you can reach out to your HR director and request coverage. Let them know they can learn more about Ava’s options for employers here.
What is Ava Fertility?
Ava Fertility is a powerful, data driven tool to support women in the family forming journey. Properly timing intercourse can double a woman’s chances of conception, but as many as 75 percent of couples get that timing wrong. Why? Because the fertile window is more than ovulation day. It’s also the five days leading up to it, with peak fertility between two and three days before ovulation.
Ava Fertility is clinically proven to identify your unique five-day fertile window as it’s happening—letting you know when you’re ready to conceive up to four days earlier than LH tests.
The product consists of a sensor bracelet and companion app. Using Ava Fertility is easy:
- Wear Ava to bed. While you’re sleeping, the Ava bracelet’s sensors are continuously collecting data.
- Wake up and sync. In the morning, sync the bracelet to the Ava Fertility app to instantly see your results.
- See your most fertile days. Ava Fertility pinpoints the five most fertile days of the menstrual cycle—the days when your chances for pregnancy are highest.