What do we do?
We are building a complete digital health hub for future fathers. We aim to change the outdated view that fertility is a “women’s issue” by creating an accessible, affordable product for men. This includes everything from a mail-in kit for sperm testing & sperm freezing, personalized sperm improvement products, tele-health, DNA fragmentation analysis, supplements, and more.
Marketing and growth at Legacy is unique. We are committed to a non-hierarchal organizational structure where you are equal to your colleagues. Your voice, opinions, and reasons will be heard.
Curiosity is critical. You must search far and wide to understand the big picture, and how it may impact the tiniest detail. This means customer interviews, data analysis, and wandering past the first page of Google.
Experience is valued. We are looking for individuals who have played in this sandbox before, and are seeking more, professionally. Legacy will challenge you as a marketer. You will level up here. Ultimately, you will be provided an opportunity to do your best work.
This role reports directly to the VP Growth. Marketers are often instructed to focus on the awareness and discovery stage of their customer’s journey. While this will certainly be a focus, you will touch all phases regularly. You will work within advertising, product, and experience across digital and physical touch points.
As Legacy’s first full time designer you will wear many hats, and lead visual identity and UX across brand and product.
Ideal candidates have:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a designer in startup or agency setting.
- Strong experience with Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Suite.
- Passion for grid systems, typography, and color theory.
- Own our brand’s and product’s visual guidelines. This includes color palette, typography, art direction, and button styles.
- Create and iterate webpages, landing pages, illustrations, advertisement assets, social media graphics, and high-fidelity product assets across multiple device types.
- Communicate solutions to achieve best-in-class brand and product. This means understanding design fundamentals and being in tune with emerging trends.
- Develop a customer-centric UX with our product and customer experience teams. We believe in blending digital, physical, and human throughout our product.
First 90 Days
- Speak to 10 customers, and analyze owned data to intimately understand our customers.
- Redesign homepage with marketing team to clearly illustrate scientific strength, and customer centrism of organization.
- Redesign customer dashboard with product team to create a clinic like experience for clients. Easily access fertility specialists, analyses, and other exclusive products.
- Create easy-to-use design system within Figma.
Why should you join us?
Look, there’s lots of reasons to join any high-growth startup. “Get on a rocket ship” blah blah blah. If you’re the kind of candidate we’re looking for, then you already know this. Here are a few other reasons you might not already know:
We’re a team of under 20 people, despite being at the Series A stage. You will be one of the first 20 employees and will profoundly impact where the company goes in the coming years.
Everyone thinks about becoming a parent. You will help couples on their journey to creating a family. You will help push society towards a fairer, more equitable place. You will be a trusted resource for men and women at the most intimate moment in their lives, including heterosexual couples, LGBTQ+ couples, and individuals who are thinking about how and when they’ll want to have a family in the future.
We will invest in you like you wouldn’t believe. Every single hire gets an executive coach. You’ll get training for anything you need. We’ll give you an unlimited ‘Health & Wellness’ stipend where we pay for 75% of anything you deem might improve your life (Mattresses, Pelotons, etc.) You’ll have a ‘buddy’. We’ll set you up with a charity and match your contributions. And we will talk about your careers goals, aspirations, and feelings every single week.
(Oh – and of course you’ll get the same health care, 401K, unlimited time off, and other perks that any serious company offers its team members today.)
Ultimately, we are here to win, and we believe that the best way to win is to help everyone bring their absolute best self to work. So our job is to help you be the best personal and professional version of yourself that you want to be.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.