We are looking for a fertility Carrier Collections Coordinator in our New York office. You should be a proactive person, with excellent communication skills and a positive, can-do attitude. The Carrier Collections Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing members coordination of health benefits with carriers for treatment. This person will be responsible for identifying and resolving member claims, as well as invoice concerns and questions and will serve as the liaison between internal teams to resolve member cases.
What you’ll be doing…
- Coordination of healthcare benefits
- Review of carrier rejections
- Case management with internal Progyny teams
- Ongoing concierge service for our members and carriers
- Serving as an internal liaison for our members
- Maintaining member satisfaction by researching member claims and invoices
- Keep accurate records and reporting.
- Manage special projects as needed.
- Previous experience working in healthcare or a Medical Receptionist role
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, HIPAA regulations, ICD and CPT coding
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite specifically, Microsoft Excel
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish rapport, earn trust, and effectively collaborate with others
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate good judgment
- Highly organized, quick learner, with ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively.
Progyny is a leading fertility benefits management company in the US. We are redefining fertility and family building benefits, proving that a comprehensive and inclusive fertility solution can simultaneously benefit employers, patients, and physicians. Our benefits solution empowers patients with education and guidance from a dedicated Patient Care Advocate (PCA), provides access to a premier network of fertility specialists using the latest science and technologies, reduces healthcare costs for the nation’s leading employers, and drives optimal clinical outcomes. We envision a world where anyone who wants to have a child can do so.
Our mission is to make any member’s dream of parenthood come true through a healthy, timely, and supported fertility and family building journey.
Come join a company that’s been recognized by Modern Healthcare as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Family friendly benefits:
- Paid maternity and paternity
- Fertility benefits (including egg freezing and IVF)
- Emergency childcare program
- Parent’s group
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401K Match
- Monday breakfasts/ Friday lunches/ healthy snacks
- Company social events
- Sit/ stand desks
Progyny is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.