Women's Mental and Neurological Health
At wmnHealth, we conduct mental and neurological health research that prioritizes gender and diversity, and create web-based tools to make that research possible. Our technology allows us to collect relevant and sufficient data from diverse populations, and quickly develop and test better brain health solutions for women and make them available to the community for free.
We are currently seeking a bilingual, detail-oriented, and thorough Project Manager to assist in planning and managing clinical research studies. The Project Manager will primarily be responsible for ongoing study participant management, and overseeing the clinical research studies, from concept through data delivery. In addition, responsibilities will include conducting clinical assessments, overseeing the configuration and development of in-house applications and software systems for their studies, and the creation and maintenance of study-related materials and clinical protocols.
The Project Manager will be part of a multidisciplinary team of neuroscientists, clinical researchers, data scientists, and application developers in a technology-driven, supportive, and stimulating environment. Our team is fully remote and distributed across Canada. We are looking for proactive, positive, solution-oriented, and self-motivated individuals with a shared interest in social good and working to close the gender gap in brain health research.
- Act as liaison between the sponsor, research sites, third party vendors, and internal team
- Create and administer clinical assessments, while closely following study protocols and procedures, and recording key details during interactions with study participants
- Participate in the creation of requirements for the product development of study-related applications
- Coordinate setup activities for new clinical studies with internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee the conduct of clinical studies from initiation to study close
- Produce and review study-related documentation
- End-user testing of study specific applications
- Ensure overall study quality and regulatory compliance
- Establish priorities, ensure adherence to study timelines and quality of output, report key study findings
- Prepare and maintain study documents and materials in French and English, including research ethics applications, informed consent documents, and participant-facing material
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a relevant life sciences or health care discipline with at least 2 years of experience in project management
- Experience interacting with research participants, conducting clinical assessments, and managing scientific studies, all while adhering to standard operating procedures
- Effective communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to quickly adapt
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Proficient fluency in English and French
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to work independently, without immediate supervision, and as part of a team
- Ability to listen to subjects and demonstrate empathy
- Flexibility to deal with changing priorities and multiple tasks
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) process
- Science/Health/Health Tech background preferred
- Experience using various data collection/research tools and software (EDCs, ePROs, eCOAs, Digital Therapeutics, etc.), and understand the limitations of these tools
- Experience working in a Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Experience brainstorming for the development of digital research tools
- Basic knowledge of regulatory environment in Clinical Research, including GCP
- Working knowledge of Spanish, spoken and written
Job Location: Canada; remote. Only applicants able to currently work in Canada will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time position with competitive salary and benefits.
At wmnHealth, we do not just put diversity and inclusion at the heart of our research, but it is also how we build our teams. That is not just responsible; it is essential. We are convinced that diversity inspires innovation, and want to build a culture where individuality is celebrated. We believe in providing opportunity to talented individuals from historically marginalized groups, and make a deliberate effort to ensure our team reflects the communities we serve.
To apply for this job email your details to ciara.doyle@wmnHealth.org