Progyny is a leading fertility benefits company that combines service, science, technology and data to provide fertility solutions for self-insured employers.
We are looking for a VP, Sales to join our team. The person in this role will be responsible for selling an innovative fertility benefit solution to self-insured employers. You will act as a subject matter expert to increase awareness around the need for fertility benefits coverage, sell into employers and serve as their benefits consultants.
What you’ll do…
- Sell Progyny’s fertility product to self-insured employers.
- Show success in working with clients to develop and enhance health plan product penetration and understanding within their organizations.
- Identify, prospect and build relationships with benefits executives and their consultants.
- Present the value of our solutions to HR and C-level executives
- Manage your own sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- 15+ years of experience selling into mid/large size groups in a self-insured marketplace
- Experience working for a health plan, national medical carrier, or vendor providing ancillary benefits to self-insured employers.
- Bachelors degree in business, communication, marketing or related field preferred
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Passion, desire and motivation to sell and close new business.
- Strong relationship building and account management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities.
Progyny is a leading fertility benefits management company in the US. We are redefining fertility and family building benefits, proving that a comprehensive and inclusive fertility solution can simultaneously benefit employers, patients, and physicians. Our benefits solution empowers patients with education and guidance from a dedicated Patient Care Advocate (PCA), provides access to a premier network of fertility specialists using the latest science and technologies, reduces healthcare costs for the nation’s leading employers, and drives optimal clinical outcomes. We envision a world where anyone who wants to have a child can do so.
Our mission is to make any member’s dream of parenthood come true through a healthy, timely, and supported fertility and family building journey.
Come join a company that’s been recognized by Modern Healthcare as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Family friendly benefits:
- Paid maternity and paternity
- Fertility benefits (including egg freezing and IVF)
- Emergency childcare program
- Parent’s group
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401K Match
- Monday breakfasts/ Friday lunches/ healthy snacks
- Company social events
- Sit/ stand desks