Ovia Health is trusted by millions of people around the world to help them monitor their reproductive health, navigate their journeys through parenthood, and find support every day. Our digital health platform is chosen by the country’s most innovative payors and employers, delivering optimal health outcomes, reduced costs and a confident, healthier workforce. We’re on a mission to make a healthy, happy family possible for everyone. Join us!
We are looking for a Vice President of Marketing, Enterprise Division who has an outstanding record of leadership in a high-growth, digital health company selling to employers, health plans and health systems. The ideal candidate is a visionary and a big thinker who is passionate about Ovia Health’s mission and the communities of women and parents we serve. We are looking for an inspirational and creative leader with a proven track record of building effective B2B and digital marketing teams, crafting sales enablement tools and positioning that resonates with key audiences (HR managers, health plan decision makers, benefit consultants and members), generating demand through data-driven campaigns, and deploying end-to-end go to market strategies that accelerate revenue growth and increase product adoption.
What you’ll be doing:
- Strategize and implement the marketing strategy plan, and positioning for Ovia Health’s enterprise business unit serving regional and national health plans, government and Medicaid plans, and self-insured employers
- Partner closely with Enterprise General Manager and team (Sales, Channel Partnerships and Client Success), Product and Clinical to build and optimize multi-channel marketing plans for our target audiences that align with the Ovia Health brand, mission and voice including lead generation and sales enablement materials as well as all aspects of pre- and post-sales integrated marketing programs
- Lead a world-class marketing team responsible for integrated marketing, demand generation, product marketing, member enrollment, strategic positioning, creative services, content and email marketing, events and conferences, social media, PR, and media relations
- Develop, manage and allocate the enterprise marketing budget in order to meet short and long-term strategic objectives
- Make data-driven decisions to hit company goals (lead generation, enrollment, engagement, member satisfaction), and cultivate a team culture of performance and accountability
- Serve as an evangelist for our brand and digital health platform through thought leadership and blogging, social media, and speaking engagements
- Support Sales team in finalist meetings including the preparation and presentations of materials
- Amplify our clinical research efforts and peer reviewed publications across family health and multiple disease states
- Experience. 10+ years building digital health brands, and a network of marketing experts and resources to tap into. You have deep experience in the benefits landscape, including track record for open enrollment campaign strategy and execution
- Experience navigating, influencing, and working through third parties and channel partnerships, including creating sales enablement materials and training
- Communication and storytelling. You’re able to communicate the company’s purpose and vision to a diverse set of stakeholders in a simple and compelling way
- Metrics orientation and decision-making. A decisive and quantitative leader who takes informed risks, motivates others, and produces high-quality results. Proven track record of presenting complex data in a compelling, actionable way
- Entrepreneurial. You’re an innovative thinker who will identify opportunities to build our brand and enhance user acquisition outside of the traditional marketing realm.
- Organization and time management skills. You’re a pro at keeping track of and organizing all the details and deadlines associated with key relationships, ensuring no ball is dropped.
- Thrives in fast paced environments, embracing and leading through change and ambiguity
- Flexible and creative mindset with the ability to overcome obstacles with a positive outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
We are a lively, creative team that works hard and laughs a lot. We love what we do, and working at Ovia Health is a chance to be a part of something truly impactful. We value our team members tremendously and do what we can to help them stay happy and healthy, at work and away from it. In addition to a supportive and healthy environment, we offer:
- Small, dynamic and tight-knit team
- Supportive, collaborative atmosphere
- Growth and education stipend
- Company provided MacBook Pro
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Flexible work schedule
- An open, cubicle-free office space, as well as the ability to be fully office-optional
- Two options for medical insurance coverage
- Dental and Vision insurance through Principal
- Company-paid Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Employer contribution to 401k
- Generous parental leave
Ovia is now an “office-optional” employer, meaning we welcome remote applicants from across the United States.
We actively seek to reflect the community that we serve, and so individuals of all genders, race, sexual orientation, nationality, ability, veteran status, and educational background are strongly encouraged to apply.