Your hormones hold the answers.
Head of Digital & Growth, Veracity
We are looking for a strategic and hands on Head of Digital to lead our digital business and holistic growth marketing. This individual will oversee the strategy and planning as well as the execution of our digital marketing channels and customer acquisition. The individual will be a key member of the senior leadership team and an integral part of building the brand’s vision: to help women on a path to hormonal balance to look and feel their best. Duties include but are not limited to:
Develop the Channel Strategy
- Own strategy to hit and exceed growth targets
- Develop our channel strategy across organic and paid by testing and learning into new channels and paths to market
- Map and analyze the customer journey across product categories for acquisition, conversion, retention, lifetime value maximizing activities, and referral
- Optimize and scale channels for efficiency, return on investment and profitable revenue growth
Oversee Growth Programs
- Own the go-to-market plan with key dates for campaign deliverables
- Oversee programs and campaigns with cross functional teams that meet and exceed revenue targets
- Drive forecasting, budget allocation, and channel optimization via data and attribution
- Manage evergreen campaigns across lifecycle including acquisition, retention, and referral
- Optimize the conversion funnel from end-to-end, improving every step in the path to purchase
Report and Drive Results through Continuous Improvement
- Report on metrics regarding acquisition, retention and lifetime value for each channel and campaign
- Use results to inform next steps, keeping what’s working and stopping what isn’t and continuously improve the customer experience
Inspiring Leadership and Management
- Excited about hands on execution in partnership with team across e-commerce, brand, creative, content and product
- Actively manage E-commerce manager and Product Manager
- Empathetic and individualized management and development of team
- Own the relationships and management with outside developers, agency and contractor resources
- Monthly setting and execution of specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound P&L goals
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Expertise across e-commerce and digital marketing, ideally in beauty, health, or related CPG space
- Highly flexible, comfort with ambiguity, and creative thinker
- Customer insights driven with ability to translate analyses to action
- An experimental approach – committed to testing and learning and leaning into what works
- Experience leading a team internally and externally to drive results through others
- Thorough knowledge of customer analytics and CRM tools including Hotjar, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Looker, Google Data Studio, etc.
- Experience in media and digital ad platforms including Facebook, Google, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Experience scoping and project managing developers and creative resources
- 7-10 years’ experience in digital marketing, integrated marketing and strategic revenue growth.
- Start up experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
Salary and equity, with bonus potential. Flexible work schedule and generous vacation.
Veracity is the first whole-health approach to beauty, starting with the root cause: hormones. 87% of women suffer from hormonal imbalances that lead to symptoms like acne, eczema, hair loss, weight gain, and mood changes. We help women know, treat, and rebalance their hormones for superior aesthetic results and better health. We created the first at-home saliva test to empower women with the right information about their own hormonal health and a proprietary line of skincare and supplements to help treat issues and rebalance. Our products were developed in partnership with our medical team to be clinically proven and 100% hormonally safe for all life moments including pregnancy and breastfeeding.
At Veracity we believe that individuals matter. We prioritize assembling a diverse and well-rounded group of individuals to build the best team that can deliver upon our mission of getting people on a path to better skin and better overall health.