Website Frame Fertility
Frame Fertility is reimagining family planning
*About Frame: *
Frame Fertility is reimagining family planning – empowering anyone and everyone with holistic, personalized guidance to build the family that they want. Inspired by its wife/husband co-founders, Jessica and Corey teamed up with top clinical experts to help others avoid the overwhelming infertility crisis that they experienced. Frame is building a better way, and we’re looking for team members who are hungry and excited to change the status quo in fertility and family building.
Frame’s initial solution focused on a personalized risk assessment combined with 1:1 coaching and navigation and is now broadening to close care gaps and complement in-person primary, ObGyn and fertility care. Frame partners with healthcare providers, employers and payers to deliver their offering to the end consumer.
*About the Role: *
As one of the first members of the Frame product and design team, you will have the opportunity to define a product and design vision from nearly the ground up. Your voice will be a primary input into everything from the experience of our end users to our admins to our partners as they experience Frame. You will tie business objectives to user needs and design principles to realized products. What does this mean?
- Deliver high quality design across all of Frame’s mediums: web-based application and marketing website and collateral
- Establish and iterate on Frame’s design language and vision
- Flow between interaction and visual design efforts as well as prototyping and high fidelity design
- Select and utilize design tools
- Contribute to product vision and execution including requirement definition
- Collaborate with development and leadership to prioritize and deliver product
- Reports to the co-founder / Chief Product Officer
- Opportunity to grow based on performance / desire / skillset and company success
- Entire team is remote first with team members in San Francisco, Chicago, New York and Charlotte; meet in person quarterly
*About You: *
- Loves fast paced, exploratory work highly focused on meeting the needs of our end users
- Enjoys working across a range of mediums
- Thrives working cross-functionally, cares less about functional title than what best serves the need of the moment
- Demonstrates design, product and business sense
- Contributes to overall company strategy and vision
- Equally comfortable working independently or participating in or leading group brainstorming sessions
- Demonstrates product sense needed to take directional guidance and turn it into tangible product
- Comfortable working in early stage startup environment
- Creative in solving problems in order to deliver on business objectives or improve user experience efficiently
- Mission oriented
- 2+ years of design experience, across visual and interaction design
- Relevant degree or equivalent work experience or training
- Strong portfolio demonstrating your work Preferred
- Experience working in digital health or consumer tech (e.g. social / gaming, consumer brand)
- Experience working at an early stage startup
- Experience in product management or project management
Frame Fertility is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation: a competitive startup salary, equity in our fast growing company and benefits including health insurance
- Remote work environment: Flexibility to work where you would like and the ability to join the team in person for strategic collaboration. Note: this role will require some in-person meetings with team members (locations could include San Francisco, CA, Chicago, IL, New York, NY and/or Charlotte, NC)
- Room to grow: we are growing and you should too. Learn, develop and advance with our team.
- Be a part of something big: join an innovative team that is working to change the standard of care for people on their fertility and family building journey.
*To apply: *
Email your resume and/or linkedin profile to Corey van der Wal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
US-based applicants only; Applications should come from the applicant themself (not agencies or contracting firms)
To apply for this job please visit angel.co.