Website Topflight Apps
We are Topflight Apps! An innovative group of product strategists, designers, and developers. Together we create custom app solutions for startups and mid-sized businesses, and what we do best is tackle some of the biggest problems in healthcare, fintech, web3, and on-demand.
Due to our expansions, we’re currently looking for a creative Product Manager to join our family. As a product manager with us, it is essential to understand that you are a central hub for critical information about our products, the market, our competitors and customers, prospects, and fundamental industry analysts.
What’s in it for you:
- 100% remote: this is a WFH opportunity.
- Annual evaluation of salary and End of Year bonus based on a mix of individual and company financial performance.
- Flexible vacation and sick days, with approximately 7 days of Paid Time Off per year around Christmas/New Year’s time.
- $1,000 new equipment stipend; eligibility starts 6 months after onboarding and passing the trial.
- Work-life balance: We try to get things done efficiently, then enjoy the rest of our lives, especially on weekends.
Projects You’ll Be Working On:
- Variety of projects within healthcare, fintech, web3, and on-demand. Previous examples include fitness trackers, clinical trial management, loan AI, restaurant on-demand delivery, and blockchain-backed investment apps.
- Cross-platform solutions for web and mobile devices in ReactJS, React Native, MongoDB, and NodeJS, hosted on AWS.
- Native solutions in Swift and Java / Kotlin.
- A mixture of custom code and 3rd party API integrations.
- Data-rich solutions with libraries for elegant data visualization.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Meeting the product manager KPIs for individual products (e.g. average app store review, average end-user NPS score, churn rate, DAU/WAU/MAU ratios, average client NPS score, etc.) so that we’re measured by what truly matters to clients.
- Analyze bottlenecks and areas needing improvement by studying behavioral analytics, crash analytics, UX recordings, and talking to end-users and negative reviewers in particular.
- Conducting user testing (quantitative and qualitative) for clickable design prototypes and live products.
- Executing product discovery with the technical team to map user journeys, identifying key system components and recommending tech stack, recommending MVP feature set, writing features PRDs.
- Making recommendations on product improvements to the rest of the product team.
- Following the CPO’s best practices and using the latest behavioral analytics, UX monitoring, and other product management tools available in the market.
- Working with the CPO on weekly Professional Development Plans to ensure your professional and personal success.
- Serving as subject matter experts (SMEs) on chosen efforts of agency focus (e.g. after deciding we should become SMEs on remote patient monitoring in 2021, the product management team would be tasked with up-skilling and follow-through.)
- Collaborating with UI/UX designers, technical project managers, developers, and QA team to align technical teams toward product KPIs.
- While you collaborate with other team members, as a product manager at Topflight you manage the product and not the team allowing you to focus on what truly matters.
The key characteristics we’re looking for are:
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager.
- Experience building products in Femtech (female healthtech)
- Ability to showcase portfolio
- A knack for consulting others on how to best achieve a feature for scalability and their business goals (as opposed to waiting for instructions on how to build a feature, or building something the first way that comes to mind).
- The ability to “figure it out” when you hit inevitable roadblocks.
- The desire for a team-first approach, radical transparency, thoughtful disagreement, and constructive feedback (both giving and offering).
- A desire for constant learning and a dynamic change-up in project opportunities.
- Accountability for deadlines, matched with a proactive discussion of deadline adjustments.
- Mental fortitude to handle a relatively high-stress environment that comes from tighter deadlines and rapid development cycles.
- Best-in-class communication skills.
Important to know:
- Since we are fully remote and our team is across the globe, you are expected to interact with different teams and need to be flexible with different time zones.
- All New Joiners with Topflight Apps go through a 1 Month Trial at the start of their employment journey; which requires working part-time. This is to ensure your onboarding goes smoothly and that both parties are aligned on future expectations.