Maven is the largest virtual clinic for women’s and family health with a mission to improve the health of the world– one woman, one family at a time. Maven’s unique care model enables employers and health plans to improve maternal health outcomes and lower costs, while empowering parents to grow their families while growing their careers. Its platform is global, includes personalized programs across fertility, maternity, and parenting/pediatrics, and offers 24/7 access to Maven’s proprietary telemedicine network, the largest in women’s health.
Founded in 2014 by CEO Katherine Ryder, Maven was recognized in 2020 as Fast Company’s #1 Most Innovative Health Company. Maven has supported over 8 million women and families, and raised $92 million in funding from leading investors like Sequoia Capital, Oak HC/FT Partners, Icon Ventures, and individual strategic investors Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Natalie Portman, and Anne Wojcicki.
Maven is looking for a Technical Recruiter to support our investment in doubling our Engineering and Product teams. The Technical Recruiter will be responsible for partnering with Engineering and Product hiring managers, building strong pipelines of candidates, creating consistent interview assessments and negotiating/closing offers. This person will be someone who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
As a Technical Recruiter at Maven, you will:
- Become the trusted partner to Engineering and Product leadership gaining a deep understanding of our product and technology stack to pitch Maven to candidates
- Own full life-cycle recruiting for engineering and product roles from sourcing, interview assessments, negotiations and close
- Proactively guide candidates through a seamless interview experience ensuring they are set up for success and updated in a timely manner
- Maintain high level of data integrity and recruiting operations to ensure proper usage of recruiting tools and reporting
- Partner with Maven People team on cross-functional projects to support People initiatives and goals across the company
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 3-5 years of full life cycle technical recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth company as an internal technical recruiter or in a technical recruiting agency
- Proven track record of filling technical positions at all levels of a company
- Strong network of technical talent and creative sourcing tactics to continue to build the network
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to different styles and pace
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Operational mindset to drive efficiencies across the recruiting process
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health and well-being of women and their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission and reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. That’s why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for employees is 100% covered by Maven
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free One Medical membership
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 12 weeks parental leave and 2 weeks flexible time upon return
- Annual professional development stipend
- Access to the Maven platform service and free Maven appointments for employees, family & friends
- Weekly team lunches and bagel breakfasts
- Bottomless office snacks and regular happy hours
- Annual company offsite
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.