Rethinking prenatal and postpartum care since 2014. #BetterPregnancies
Babyscripts is seeking a high-performing women’s health Strategic Account Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for improving maternity care. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in a SaaS client success role supporting health systems and/or practices for Obstetrics/Gynecology.
The individual will be responsible for building business relationships with physicians, practices, clinics, and IDNs to support our expanding client base. The role will be a mix of client success and sales among our existing business. This will be a remote work from home position.
Babyscripts exists to solve the problems generated from the critical shortage of obstetrical providers in the U.S. Babyscripts was founded six years ago to rethink the delivery of pregnancy care through the power of technology and remote patient monitoring. Babyscripts offers comprehensive virtual maternity care that, through managing various levels of risk, addresses an outdated model for pregnancy care that has not moved the needle in decreasing maternal morbidity and mortality; an inability to address social determinants of health; and now the critical need to transition care outside of the clinic due to Covid-19. The company’s solution for virtual maternity care manages the various risk-levels of your maternal health population to address some of the largest drivers of costs and complications in perinatal care.
Babyscripts’ three-tiered approach to virtual maternity care allows providers to deliver risk-specific care to pregnant mothers at any time, in any place. The first tier consists of a digital education layer delivered via a mobile app, with daily gestational-age and practice-specific, customizable content extending through one year postpartum to engage and empower pregnant mothers through trusted resources. The second tier enables remote management of pregnant patients through the addition of remote monitoring. Dependent on risk, patients are provided with internet-enabled medical devices (like a bluetooth-enabled blood pressure cuff) to monitor for elevated risk, alerting the provider through a unique trigger alert system to enable risk management and intervention. This smart end-to-end management of patients enables the provider to transition care outside of the clinic and address problems of access, allowing them to automate a majority of their patient care while more effectively allocating time and resources to higher risk patients. The third tier brings the insurer into the equation in a unique collaboration between care team and payer, solving some of the structural issues of care coordination and access to care, improving outcomes while reducing cost.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of direct healthcare SaaS customer success experience
- 2+ years of healthcare account management experience with revenue responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Documented sales success
- Industry experience with OB/GYN strongly preferred
This position is designed to leverage your strategic account management experience. You will be responsible for providing executive leadership to our client base and are expected to:
- Engage with and provide strategic guidance to our clients
- Drive top line revenue through upselling to existing clients
- Reduce and/or eliminate churn from existing business
- Provide recurring business reviews
- Respond in a professional and timely manner to client and management requests
- Participate in company meetings
- Other initiatives that are directed to you at management’s discretion
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, creative and critical-thinking expertise, and the ability to identify potential opportunities and problems proactively to facilitate solutions aimed at improving our performance standards.
- Ability to learn, understand, and communicate complex medical information.
- Successful in both independent and team settings to achieve optimal strategic objectives.
- Highly effective organizational skills.
- Solid computer and application skills, including Word, Excel, Keynote, PowerPoint, SalesForce.com CRM, internet research and navigation of various social media.
- Results-oriented with demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic plans to build our brand and increase revenue.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, show initiative, and execute solid judgment and decision-making skills.
- Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with employees and external contacts (i.e. Administration, MDs, office staff, executives) at all levels, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action
- Ability to work from home effectively
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the sales representative. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background verification checks.
To apply for this job please visit babyscripts.bamboohr.com.