Engineering at Cleo:
As a Staff Software Engineer at Cleo, you’ll be leading projects like real time messaging, scheduling, dynamic user content with personalization. You’ll guide us through modern practices such as continuous deployment, infrastructure as code, component libraries, and microservices. We work closely with Design, Product Managers, QA, and Data Science to create the best solutions for our customers. We have a strong team culture and each engineer supports the learning and growth of everyone through brown bags, pairing, and tech huddles, resulting in the entire team’s growth and potential.
If you believe you can make an impact on our mission, we want you!
- Own impactful features from design through to deployment
- Design and implement complex technical solutions
- Lead the engineering team in best practices for implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Evaluate multiple software vendors and solutions to recommend the best approach for our teams
- Collaborate cross-functionally with design, data scientists, business users, project managers and other engineers
To be successful in this role you may have:
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- Hands on production level experience with Postgres
- Excellent and pragmatic testing practices
- Experience with deployment pipelines and various approaches to microservices
- Proven track record of team leadership and mentorship
- Skill at partnering cross-functionally across the organization
- An eagerness to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced startup environment
Core Tech Stack:
- React Native
We don’t believe in perfection – we believe in passion, interest, and will – so don’t let a lack of experience or skill in one area listed above deter you from applying.
Cleo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.