Engineering at Cleo:
As an Engineer at Cleo, you’ll be working on interesting user facing problems – real time messaging, scheduling, dynamic user content with personalization – and relevant engineering approaches like continuous deployment, infrastructure as code, component libraries, and microservices. We work closely with Design, Product Managers, QA, and Data Science to create the best solutions for our customers. We have a strong team culture and each engineer supports the learning and growth of everyone through brown bags, pairing, and tech huddles, resulting in the entire team’s growth and potential.
If you believe you can make an impact on our mission, we want you!
- Own, build, test, and release impactful features
- Design full stack solutions to solve our highest priority customer issues
- Build and evolve engineering team best practices in implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms
- Collaborate cross-functionally with design, data scientists, business users, project managers and other engineers to create the most appropriate solutions to meet our needs
To be successful in this role you may have:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Solid understanding of relational databases and transactions
- Excellent and pragmatic testing practices
- Experience with deployment pipelines and various approaches to microservices
- Proven track record of team leadership and mentorship
- Skill at partnering cross-functionally across organization
- An eagerness to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced startup environment
Core Tech Stack:
- React Native
- PostgreSQL as our primary data store
We don’t believe in perfection – we believe in passion, interest, and will – so don’t let a lack of experience or skill in one area listed above deter you from applying.
Cleo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.