Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics — Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction — as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
About the Role
We are looking for a technical SEO leader to support and accelerate our organic search efforts across our business units. You will manage a significant amount of organic search traffic, and will work closely with our Senior Director, Growth to craft, fine-tune, and implement our long-term SEO strategy. You will collaborate daily with our content team to accelerate the success we’ve seen with Health Guide—Ro’s main content hub and partner with our technical teams to implement ongoing platform optimizations.
Who are you? You’re a detail-oriented, technical SEO who is equally excited about optimizing for near term gains and planning for longer-term growth. You are a capable executor who is excited about site audits and link building but is also an adept mentor who can guide the team through an ever-changing SEO landscape.
What You’ll Do:
- Craft, implement, and drive overall SEO strategy for Ro, in partnership with product, engineering, clinical, and growth stakeholders
- Become the point person across Ro for website page structure, optimizing for organic search and conversion
- Regularly perform detailed keyword research to inform Ro’s content strategy and drive ongoing page optimization
- Direct off-site optimizations in collaboration with external agencies (e.g. link building, toxic link cleanup, etc.)
- Perform technical SEO audits and summarize learnings into actionable requirements for product and engineering teams
- Drive reporting and dashboarding improvements with data teams to enhance understanding of organic search’s impact across business units and initiatives
- Become the internal expert for all things SEO, sharing industry news, ranking shifts, and new opportunities with the wider organization
What You’ll Bring:
- At least 5-7 years of SEO experience in a fast-paced environment, such as e-commerce, travel, consumer healthcare, etc.
- Proven track record of delivering outsized business impact through organic search
- Adept communicator, you are able to convey nuanced information to business and technical audiences alike
- Strong analytical skills, with prior experience leveraging web analytics platforms (Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, etc.) to inform tactical decisions
- Comfort in collaborating cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Insatiable eagerness to learn and push what we’re doing, testing the limits of what is possible with SEO
- Strong people manager skills with prior experience managing a team of direct reports
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau or Looker
- Basic knowledge of machine learning/data science principles
- Background in multivariate testing
- Prior experience operating in a heavily regulated environment, such as healthcare, law, or finance
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.