Thinx Inc., an innovative company that is disrupting the menstrual hygiene and incontinence product categories. The Thinx Inc. family of brands—Thinx, Thinx (BTWN), and Speax—are on a mission to create a healthier world through sustainable solutions to menstruation and incontinence.
Our people live our values daily and they serve as our cultural cornerstones.
- Be Accountable
- Be Profitable
- Be Human
- Be Curious
- Be Ambassadors
Thinx Inc. seeks a strong Senior Associate of Operations and Logistics, who will oversee the day-to-day distribution needs within our growing distribution network. Our goal is to provide flawless execution and service upon delivery of goods.
This associate will coordinate between Thinx and key partner 3PL / transportation networks to deliver a high volume of products to customers across the globe. This role will work cross-functionally with other internal teams, including Production/Product Development, Merchandise Planning, Partnerships, Finance, and CX to ensure we are executing on our delivery commitments to customers. We’re growing quickly and taking on a high degree of complexity in our business, so we need someone who can roll up their sleeves, remain flexible in a highly dynamic environment, and be an engaged member throughout our scaling process.
The Work You’ll do:
- Work cross-functionally internally, but not limited to, Partnerships, Finance, Merchandising & Planning, and Production/PD.
- Manage day-to-day tactical execution with 3PL and other transport partners
- Work with the Partnerships team on upcoming orders, risks to orders and priorities
- Troubleshoot EDI orders with our partners and drive closure to issues, ensuring 100% fulfillment and data processing completion
- Monitor and drive KPIs on operational performance measurement systems such as outbound order fulfillment rates, inbound receiving rates, order accuracy rate, on-time/in-full shipping and routing, non-compliance rates, inventory shrink, etc.
- Perform and understand root cause analysis to drive problem resolution relating to process and/or overall operational improvements
- Serve as a subject matter expert for respective area and help troubleshoot fulfillment and transportation-related customer issues
- Develop and administer SOPS (standard operating procedures) for executing activities for incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of products, and maintaining high standards of inventory accuracy
- Manage the collection, reporting and feedback regarding inventory transactions using NetSuite, excel, queries and WMS reporting
This role is key to strengthening our fulfillment capabilities and growing our distribution network, and thus growing the company. It reports directly to the Associate Director of Operations and Logistics.
We’re excited about you because…
- You have the proven ability to apply past learnings to improve processes and overall work quality. You are adept at translating and/or adapting existing processes and procedures for new business needs. You understand the implications of what those improvements or updates will mean for other cross-functional partners and are able to effectively communicate the process changes — from personal responsibilities to follow-up tasks.
- You are an extremely analytical and critical thinker with a great propensity for problem-solving. You can connect the dots between business needs or constraints and executable process solutions. You’ll do what it takes to get the job done while simultaneously figuring out ways to automate, reduce friction, and increase quality. You like to think outside of the box and have never met a problem for which you couldn’t find a solution.
- You have the ability to succeed in an unstructured, growing, dynamic environment. You’ve lived in a world of unknowns and understand how to translate the unknowns into tangible action plans. You’re not afraid of change (whether it be big initiative changes or timeline changes) and thrive in environments where you’re allowed to define the context of a business situation, learn/understand it, propose solutions, and implement. You’re never afraid of what’s around the corner and can take the changes in measured steps to execute against flawlessly.
- You’re a strong collaborator and communicator. You proactively build cross-functional partnerships within and outside of the company. You are effective at driving outcomes and change even without direct authority.
- You excel at managing the day to day activities of an operations and fulfillment program, including but not limited to, cost/spend analysis, KPI setup and management, inventory cycle count, and 3PL & Carrier management.
- You are an enthusiastic, self-governing, accountable, and proactive team player who manages change with urgency & persistence. You love to operate both autonomously and within a team. You hold true to your commitments and deadlines and know when to communicate contrary to expectations. You know when to elevate requests or issues, and are always looking for ways to improve. You are eager to apply trusted team members’ feedback to ensure the highest quality output. If at first you may fail or encounter roadblocks, you keep at it until you find a new solution.
- 3+ years relevant experience in distribution and fulfillment, logistics, or inventory management
- Experience in ERP systems (NetSuite is a plus!) and EDI (SPS is a plus!)
- Advanced Excel skills – Vlookups, Hlookups, Match, Index, Pivot Tables, etc.
- Comfortable with large data queries and able to manipulate for analysis purposes.
- Basic understanding of Incoterms 2020
- Acute attention to detail and highly organized
- Analytical and critical thinker with a great propensity for problem-solving
- Enthusiastic, self-governing, accountable, and proactive team player who manages change with urgency & persistence
- Ability to succeed in an unstructured, growing, dynamic environment
- Willingness to always continuously improve
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Travel may be needed to our distribution centers (up to 10%)
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks and monthly child care stipend
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual training and development stipend
- 1x Monthly Mental Escape Days
- 30% discount on Thinx Inc products and a quarterly $100 spend
- $90 quarterly wellness stipend to spend on personal health and fitness
- $100 monthly WFH stipend to support your remote office needs
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company.. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.