We create social networks for millions of people living with chronic conditions.
Who are we looking for?
MyHealthTeams is currently searching for a Software Quality Analyst to join our product & development team and help us achieve our software quality goals through planning, feature development collaboration, manual testing, and assisting automation test efforts.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a talented group of software engineers, designers and product managers in planning the quality assurance strategy of new features through planning, regression testing, and quality verification; you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly to best serve our users.
Collaborate with Engineers to develop, document, maintain and execute thorough test case plans in a timely and efficient manner for all areas of the product from verbal and/or written specifications
Communicate defects clearly and concisely using defect tracking tools as well as other methods such as written or verbal form as required
Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle. Participate and provide input into Agile ceremonies such as product backlog grooming, release planning, retrospectives, and reviews
Qualifications for this job
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in computer science, technology, or a related field
- 3-5 years of hands on experience in a manual QA Analyst role
- Knowledge of test management software such as cucumber, rspec, and jenkins and appropriate testing methods (Functional, Regression, Usability, Performance etc.) as applicable to the project deliverables
- Strong attention to details; the ability to identify discrepancies between actual and expected results
- Excellent communication and self-management skills
- Project management skills (certification a plus)
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
We have two office locations San Francisco and Sacramento. We strive to be agile and test-driven, but we’re pragmatic enough to know we’re not perfect. We are a close-knit company where everyone respects everyone else’s contributions to our success.
MyHealthTeams is a venture-backed startup that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. With social networks in 40 different chronic conditions and over 2.4 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. The significant interest and early success from our industry partnerships to date prove that we have a business that can “do good” while “doing well.”
To apply for this job please visit www.myhealthteams.com.