Healthcare should be as easy as self-care. Sex, skin, and hair solutions — on your terms.
Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
We’re looking for people with a strong background or interest in building systems that collect and integrate the intersection of orders, shipments and revenue, comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces, with a keen eye towards detail, and a high bar for correctness. You will be working shoulder to shoulder with the store, supply chain and finance teams to automate our processes, and to integrate with Data Warehouse and ERP systems supporting our financial reporting.
- Work with engineers across the company to build new systems, products and features
- Create highly reliable and accurate systems that power the payment and money movement aspects of hims & hers
- Own problems end-to-end, thinking through everything from system design, data modeling, scalability, operability and ongoing metrics
- Uphold the high engineering standards and bring consistency to the codebases, infrastructure, and processes you will encounter
- Collaborate with experts in product, design, finance, and operations
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop, and continuously improve, solutions that accelerate cycle times, alleviate cumbersome manual processes, and ensure financial results are accurate
- Manage ongoing user & system support activity according to priority (including rotational on-call availability for critical systems support), and coordinate large-scale change requests with development teams
- Collaborate with 3rd party software vendors on issue resolution and product enhancements
- Participate in various user communication activities, such as status dashboards and usage surveys
Experience & Skills:
- 8+ years of related experience
- Must have experience with trusted and multi-level security systems
- Must have experience in eCommerce retail environments and related transactional structures
- JAVA, PostGres, SQL fluency a plus
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.