Maven is the leading women’s and family healthcare company. Named the #1 Most Innovative Company in Health by Fast Company in 2020, Maven advances women’s health, family planning, and diversity in the workforce by empowering parents to plan or start a family while growing their careers. Employers love Maven because it helps lower their healthcare costs while improving their ability to attract and retain women and working parents. Founded in 2014 by Katherine Ryder, Maven has raised $88MM, and is backed by Icon Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Oak HC/FT, Spring Mountain Capital, Female Founders Fund, Harmony Partners, and individual strategic investors Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Natalie Portman, and Anne Wojcicki.
Maven is seeking a Senior Product Manager, Clinical to join our growing team who can execute and deliver new features and products that improve the experience and health outcomes of the patients who use our platform, through personalized and coordinated care management programs. Reporting into and working closely with the VP of Product, you will be responsible for shaping our product roadmap to continue driving improved health outcomes, specifically related to high risk pregnancies, C-Sections, & breastfeeding support, among other conditions.
As a Senior Product Manager, Clinical at Maven, you will:
- Manage the development lifecycle for products and features that deliver measurable improvements in clinical outcomes for Maven members
- Design and oversee both the overarching product strategy and the tactical details of new product initiatives
- Conduct market and user research to determine optimal strategies
- Create and maintain product roadmaps that are prioritized according to explicit goals and targets.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to build product requirements, priorities and documentation
- Set and use project KPIs to drive evaluation and decision-making
- Communicate clearly to all team members and company stakeholders the product strategy, roadmap, and progress executing on them.
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 6+ years of product management experience, of which at least two years with past product work influencing clinical decision making/and delivering a tech-enabled health care services
- Understanding of and familiarity with clinical informatics and/or data analysis
- Ability to translate complex clinical concepts and data analysis for a non-clinical audience
- A demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams in sizable new initiatives
- Pride of ownership in delivering results for the products you manage as well as those you have influenced through other stakeholders
- Past experience working directly with clinicians such as OB/GYN’s, nurse practitioners, mental health specialists and in the development of telemedicine, virtual care management, or behavioral change programs.
Benefits & Perks:
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health and well-being of women and their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission and reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. That’s why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for employees is 100% covered by Maven
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free One Medical membership
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 12 weeks parental leave and 2 weeks flexible time upon return
- Annual professional development stipend
- Access to the Maven platform service and free Maven appointments for employees, family & friends
- Weekly team lunches and bagel breakfasts
- Bottomless office snacks and regular happy hours
- Annual company offsite
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.