Ovia Health’s mobile apps and benefits solutions are trusted by millions of women and families around the world to help them monitor their reproductive health, navigate their journeys through parenthood, and find support every day. Our mobile-first platform is used by the country’s most innovative payors and employers, delivering healthier outcomes, reduced costs and a confident, productive workforce. We’re on a mission to make a healthy, happy family possible for everyone. Join us!
We are looking for a talented Senior Product Designer to join our team and mission! Key responsibilities include:
- Translate product requirements, concepts, and research into meaningful, engaging designs for Ovia Health’s millions of mobile app users and enterprise clients, taking into account accessibility standards for users of all abilities
- Design flows and experiences for web and mobile solutions that are intuitive and elegant
- Lead and participate in user testing and research, and analyze and interpret the results of to provide recommendations for product UX improvements
- Design engaging native advertising solutions taking into account the needs of clients without disturbing the app experience
- Provide and solicit feedback from other designers to improve and evolve design best practices and guidelines
- Collaborate with Product Managers, engineers, and editorial teams to design the user experience, and ensure a smooth development process
- Champion and mature Ovia’s brand guidelines throughout our product portfolio
- Lead Ovia’s Design Center of Excellence (COE), ensuring regular communication between marketing design and product design, as well as standardized documentation for all designs
We value intelligence and passion, show us you have both!
- 5+ years of work experience in product design for mobile apps and/or web
- Expertise in design software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch (and the ability to quickly learn/adapt to new software)
- Experience with user research, interviewing, and usability testing, including expertise in User Testing software (Validately, Proto iO)
- Great illustration and visual design skills, experience creating vector-based artwork
- Knowledge of WCAG (web content accessibility guidelines) as applicable to digital design
- Knowledge of Jira, or similar project management software
- Positive attitude and willingness to take on multiple projects at once
- Great instincts and empathy towards users of all backgrounds
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers, clients, and users
- Excellent written and verbal communication, project management, and people skills
- Passion for women’s and family health!
Bonus points for:
- Experience designing for end users for direct to consumer (DTC) as well as business to business B2B (B2B) solutions
- Experience in an agile environment, working closely with Product and Dev teams
- Experience working in technology or a growth stage startup
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
We are a lively, creative team that works hard and laughs a lot. We love what we do, and working at Ovia Health is a chance to be a part of something truly impactful. We value our employees tremendously and do what we can to help them stay happy and healthy, at work and away from it. In addition to a supportive and healthy environment, we offer:
- Small, dynamic and tight-knit team
- Supportive, collaborative atmosphere
- Growth and education stipend
- Company provided MacBook Pro
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Tasty office snacks, including coffee (cold brew on tap)
- An open, cubicle-free office space, as well as the ability to be fully office-optional
- Two options for medical insurance coverage
- Dental and Vision insurance through Principal
- Company-paid Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Employer contribution to 401k
- Generous parental leave
Ovia is now an “office-optional” employer, meaning we welcome remote applicants from across the United States.
We actively seek to reflect the community that we serve, and so individuals of all genders, race, sexual orientation, nationality, ability, veteran status, and educational background are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.