We help families that work, work. We are the family benefits platform that picks up where the healthcare systems leaves off.
Cleo is hiring a new Senior Product Designer to round out our small but mighty Design team. This designer will join our consumer products vertical, which supports our in-app member experience team and guide experience tooling. In this new role, you will work throughout all phases of the design process with a focus on ease-of-use, simplicity, and capability. You will use both data and knowledge of Cleo’s brand to drive your design decisions. You will work cross-functionally to design delightful experiences across a variety of products – including desktop, iOS and Android – for multiple stakeholders, and stay current with OS updates and technological advances on mobile platforms.
This role reports to the Principal Product Designer.
- Lead design projects end to end, from initial concept through shipping and beyond — creating wireframes, mockups and prototypes to solve difficult UX problems
- Convey design ideas via sketches, storyboards, low + hi-fidelity mockups, prototypes, or animations
- Identify user research needs and participate in immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing
- Facilitate the discovery process to ensure that both problem statements and solution ideas are driven from end-user and customer insights. Continuously seek and integrate user feedback and test results to optimize solutions
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and Member Operations teams to plan and develop effective user experiences
- Work with Product to define requirements, not just translate them to design
- Integrate multiple considerations in design solutions including business goals, product strategy, interaction best practices, brand standards, and technology constraints
- Advocate for a premium user experience. Deliver thoughtful, thorough and detailed design specifications
- Create a cohesive product experience across all user touchpoints, using and contributing to our design system
- Identify future opportunities, working as a key thought partner to your counterparts in product, content, member ops, marketing, sales, and engineering
To be successful in this role you may have:
- Proven experience designing consumer products
- The ability to design for multiple platforms including native iOS apps, Android, and web
- Experience working in an iterative software development environment
- Experience designing technology products at scale and shipping products from concept to launch
- A desire to go beyond pixels – you seek to have an influential role with the product team as a driver for design process and product strategy
- The ability to make decisions and execute quickly
- Strong collaboration and communication skills – the ability to balance independent brainstorming with deep communication and keeping team members in the loop about your work
- Experience using design thinking and service design tools to tackle complex business problems
- A growth mindset – you are always looking for ways to improve your craft and are experienced with giving and receiving design critique
- An eagerness to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced startup environment
- Expertise in product, interaction and visual design, caring about the craft of building intuitive, beautiful products
- Background in and/or passion for working in health services related to women’s health, maternity, or childcare
- A portfolio showcasing strategic design work with details of your project roles, the problem you are solving, your process, and the impact of your work
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.