Healthcare should be as easy as self-care. Sex, skin, and hair solutions — on your terms.
Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
At Hims & hers, we love launching breakthrough marketing communications campaigns that garner the attention of our target audiences and lead to outstanding business results. As we grow and refine our product offering and consumer experience, we are looking for marketing leaders who have a track record of running world-class cross-functional campaigns. You will work with multiple teams across the business: Product Marketing, Consumer Insights, Marketing channel owners, Operations, Telehealth, Doctor training, Finance, Engineering, etc. to ensure that campaigns are planned and executed flawlessly.
- Lead cross-functional teams to concept and execute integrated marketing and acquisition campaigns across multiple product lines
- Work with our internal creative team and external creative partners to manage creative resourcing and development and keep projects on track
- Unlock challenges to creative or internal processes by removing barriers and offering innovative solutions
- Build strong relationships with marketing leaders and product category stakeholders
- Manage all aspects of executing campaigns across multiple channels in partnership with our media team and other channel owners
- Apply strategic rigor to our briefing process and evangelize our brand in supporting tactics and work that aligns with our brand strategy
- Excel at project management to ensure project move forward on time and with minimal friction from all stages from pre to post launch
- Drive clarity and alignment with stakeholders to make timely decisions with team members on responsibilities and priorities
Experience & Skills:
- 7+ years relevant work experience in integrated marketing, creative program management, or agency account management with proven ability to manage large-scale marketing campaigns
- Background working with traditional and digital media
- Experience operating within complex organizations with many stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills and strong attention to detail with the capability to work on multiple campaigns/priorities simultaneously
- Outstanding communication and ability to problem solve with minimal guidance in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and team-oriented environment
- Understanding of KPIs and campaign performance metrics across marketing channel
- Experience working with an in-house creative team preferred
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.