Who are we
Here at Bellabeat we are dedicated to helping women achieve well-being through beautiful designed products based on technology. We’ve positioned ourselves as a growing force within the women’s wellness category with ambitious goals in the following years. As a highly motivated team of young people, we’re looking for like-minded individuals who want to make a valuable difference and understand the importance of both physical and mental health. If you’re passionate about design, technology and wellness while appreciating a young and positive work atmosphere this is the place you should be!
Who are we looking for and key responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Senior Graphic Designer who is responsible to
– Be a team player
– Continually learn and improve own skills and knowledge
– Design and produce marketing materials including sales collateral, offering memoranda, email blasts, invitations, announcements, presentations, websites, etc. (using corporate branding standards templates)
– Create images that identify a product or a message
– Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos and websites
– Incorporate changes recommended by the client
– Execution of visual or creative material supporting other departments
– Working as a part of a team with copywriters, other designers, developers and account executives
Skills and qualities required–
Bachelor’s degree in Design or Art or equivalent work experience; 4+ years of experience in design and/or usability engineering.
– Proficient in Adobe (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and Sketch.
– Experience in creating digital/interactive tools (i.e., Adobe DPS, interactive PDFs, AfterEffects, Articulate, etc.).
– Knowledge of graphic elements, typography, composition and colours
– Accuracy and attention to detail
– A passion and enthusiasm for design with a creative flair
– The consistent ability to produce and communicate fresh ideas and visual concepts
– Abundance of creativity and imagination
– Strong communication and organizational skills
– Capacity to handle pressure effectively in order to meet tight deadlines
– High levels of motivation and perseverance with a strong sense of belief in own ideas and skills and confidence to present them
– Active use of English in spoken and written communication
Work atmosphere and perks
– Competitive salary
– Beautiful new office in the center of the city, fun work events, pet-friendly office space
– Multinational team of young professionals
– A lot of room for creativity and new ideas
– Working with teams around the globe and (occasional) opportunity to travel
To apply for this job please visit bellabeat.com.