Thinx Inc., an innovative company that is disrupting the menstrual hygiene and incontinence product categories. The Thinx Inc. family of brands—Thinx, Thinx (BTWN), and Speax—are on a mission to create a healthier world through sustainable solutions to menstruation and incontinence.
Thinx is seeking an exceptional Senior Director to lead our People Operations function who will enable us to efficiently scale over the next several years. You will own the strategy and implementation of key processes, programs, and policies that enable the People team to operate effectively and deliver a world-class employee experience. This is a unique opportunity to drive impact at Thinx at an inflection point where our focus is on achieving scale, enabling new lines of business, and serving new employee segments.
The Work You’ll do:
- You will shape the overall People Operations strategy and operating model – you will have the opportunity to define the strategy for the People Operations function. Designing, deploying and optimizing processes and programs to support a scalable and progressive People team with a focus on diversity, equity and inclusion. This will initially include but is not limited to creating key processes/programs around: Talent Operations, Total Rewards (comp and benefits), Employee Experience (onboarding/offboarding), Contingent Workforce Management, HR Technology.
- You will drive process design and implementation – You will design and implement technology-enabled processes that drive efficiency for the People team as well as Thinx employees. You will partner closely with cross-functional partners across functions such as Recruiting, HRBP, Finance to define process objectives and success metrics that ensure success.
- You will shape the strategy for Total Rewards – the People Ops function is a critical player in driving the successful execution of key business initiatives including our total rewards strategy. You will work with the executive team to ensure our total rewards strategy remains competitive, annually reviewing all aspects of compensation, benefits and perks.
- You will help build our HR Insights and Analytics – To spearhead our operational success, you will also establish and sustain metrics that will be used to drive strategic decisions and measure progress against KPIs
This role is a key leadership role for the People team and reports directly to the VP of People and Culture.
We’re excited about you because…
- You combine a strategic mindset with a relentless focus on execution. You are adept at translating high level business strategy into implementation plans that ensure high quality execution. You have an eye for detail while keeping the 30,000 foot view in mind. You have demonstrated success in driving large cross-functional initiatives for which there wasn’t a pre-existing playbook
- You are an expert at designing and implementing systems and processes that scale. You have a track record of going from “scrappy” to “scaled.” You are a master at driving efficient, repeatable processes that generate consistent results. You are a systems thinker and easily connect the dots between need and technological solution. You’ll do what it takes to get the job done while simultaneously figuring out ways to automate, reduce friction, and increase quality.
- You’re a strong collaborator and communicator. You proactively build cross-functional partnerships within and outside of the company. You are effective at driving outcomes and change even without direct authority.
- You love measuring impact and managing ambitious goals. You’re effective at setting clear goals and measuring the impact of initiatives – whether it’s about driving accuracy, time savings, or customer delight.
- You have a strong understanding of HR fundamentals. You understand the technical side of HR, such as compliance and employment law requirements.
- A minimum of 10 years of work experience, with 3-5 years of experience in designing, developing, and leading the execution of comp and benefits strategy. .
- Prior experience leading People Ops or key functions within that team in 500+ employee organizations preferred
- Personally compelled and inspired by Thinx mission; individuals specifically interested in health and wellness, sustainability and other social issues thrive.
- Extensive experience building innovative, forward-thinking, business focused HR and talent strategies that contribute to a strong high performing culture.
- PHR/SPHR certifications a plus!
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks and monthly child care stipend
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual training and development stipend
- 1x Monthly Mental Escape Days
- 30% discount on Thinx Inc products and a quarterly $100 spend
- Company sponsored outings and Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company