Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth and in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services nationwide to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro also provides its patient-centric solutions including Workpath, its in-home care API, and Kit, its at-home diagnostic testing service, to other healthcare companies. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2021, and named one of FORTUNE’s 2021 Best Workplaces In Health Care.
We are growing quickly and looking for someone to help define the future of healthcare as one of the first leaders of our Corporate Strategy team. We have a massive opportunity in front of us to build a truly patient-centric healthcare system and need help in defining, structuring, researching, assessing, and executing on that opportunity.
As Senior Director of Corporate Strategy, you will partner with the entire leadership team to define Ro’s platform strategy and support GMs in opportunity identification to build out care vertical roadmaps. You will drive strategic planning and OKR processes across the organization and help to lead and build out the strategy capability at Ro. It is critical that you are able to lead with a mission-driven, cross-functional, analytically-rigorous, and process-driven approach.
Who are you? That’s a great question. You thrive in the uncertainty and fast pace of a startup. You embrace change. You’re relentless. You can zoom in to 10ft and zoom out to 30,000 feet. You’re metrics-driven and love data. You can articulate the “why” behind your decisions. You’re a strategic thinker, a structured communicator, a creative problem solver, an analytical whiz, and a collaborative leader.
Most importantly, you have an unrelenting drive to put patients in control of their health and never lose sight of that in defining strategic paths and driving growth for Ro’s future.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and refine the strategic vision and roadmap for Ro’s platform, identifying and evaluating white-space expansion and business model growth opportunities
- Develop strategic frameworks and processes to optimize cross-functional decision-making and coordination
- Support GMs in building out vertical roadmaps, from opportunity identification to research and analysis to cross-functional business cases and launch plans
- Lead and implement organization-wide strategic planning and OKR processes, collaborating with cross-functional leaders to build and monitor annual plans and semi-annual OKRs
- Build and lead the corporate strategy team and capability at Ro
- Drive highly visible cross-BU and cross-functional strategic initiatives, leading end-to-end scoping and securing stakeholder and working team alignment and engagement
- Support leadership team meeting and offsite agendas and takeaways, ensuring alignment and momentum
- Develop synthesized, data-driven perspectives on market trends across the healthcare landscape
- Support communications and presentations with key external stakeholders (e.g., board members, investors)
- Support thought leadership within the organization for all things digital health
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- 10+ years of strategy and operations experience, including 2+ years of management consulting experience at a top tier firm and 4+ years of operating experience in high-growth digital/consumer internet or healthcare
- Demonstrated track record of developing and driving corporate strategy with a cross-functional, analytically-rigorous, and process-driven approach
- Demonstrated track record of leading and implementing strategic planning and OKR processes
- Demonstrated track record of building and leading lean strategy teams
- Demonstrated track record of managing and developing people
- Passion for and deep understanding of the digital/consumer internet and healthcare landscapes, including knowledge of industry trends, metrics, and key players
- Strategic mindset with sound business judgment and exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to drive cross-functional understanding and cooperation across the business
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills
- Strong detail-orientation and relentlessness about the quality of your work
- Self-starter, low-ego, mentality, and a willingness to always go the extra mile
- Ability to thrive in uncertainty
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.