The Pill Club is making women’s healthcare more accessible and affordable by creating a simple, personal and convenient patient experience. Our mission is to be the most trusted health care partner for women, empowering our members through greater access, choice, and education about their options —all while delivering a positive and personal experience. Simply put: we’re putting the ‘care’ back into health care.
- Work as part of a team to support business analytics for growing online consumer health subscription service.
- Provide data modeling and governance to the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Acquire understanding of existing data, perform analysis and provide ETL solutions.
- Provide near real-time application and data integration.
- Support and enhance existing ETL jobs in Python and SQL.
- Participate in requirement gathering, solution design and implementation of data warehouse, including data model evolution to support new data sources.
- Create and maintain ETL specifications and process documentations to produce the required data deliverables.
- Troubleshoot and resolve data, system, and performance issues.
- Integration and design for Business Intelligence tools (e.g., Looker, QuickSight).
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 7+ years’ experience in ETL and data warehouse development
- 3+ years experience with AWS Redshift, Kinesis, SQS, and S3
- 4+ years experience with Python and Pandas
- Creating scalable data models for analytics
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and comfortable presenting ideas to peers and across the company
- Experience providing clear data engineering technical leadership, mentoring, and best practices for data management and quality within and across teams
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.