Life at Elvie – Meaningful work. Exceptional people
We develop extraordinary and smart technologies designed to improve the lives of women. It’s a fascinating and challenging area that requires us to solve the problems that no one else has ever tackled before.
Our first product, Elvie Trainer, is an award-winning app-connected trainer that helps women strengthen their pelvic floor muscle via fun, five-minute workouts. It took the wellness industry by storm and is now available via the NHS Supply Chain. Our street cred is backed up by more than 12 awards for innovation and design, including the prestigious Red Dot Award and an IDA Design Award.
Our second innovation: Elvie Pump, the world’s first silent hands-free, wearable breast pump, has received international praise, including being listed as one of the Times 100 best inventions in 2019 and ‘wearable design of the year’ at the Dezeen Awards.
Elvie has received more than 30 awards, including being named one of 15 startups “To Watch” by The Sunday Times and ranked as the 6th fastest growing business in the UK by SyndicateRoom in 2019. Tania Boler has recently been rated as the 8th most influential person shaping british technology in 2019 by Business Insider and both products have been featured in the Oscar Nominee Gift Bags. In April 2019, Elvie announced a $42 million Series B, the largest ever fundraise in Femtech.
How do we like to work?
You will be surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them. People who are passionate about our mission. People who are driven to solve tough problems and constantly consider the best ways to improve the health and wellbeing of women.
We’re deeply proud of our values, which are intrinsic to the way we behave every day. We take them seriously because we want our culture to thrive:
- We’re fearless – We tackle taboos and break boundaries, requiring sensitivity and courage.
- We’re innovators – We are passionate, curious and data-driven. We are constantly learning how to work smarter, faster and better. Always embracing change and innovation.
- We’re in it together – Together, we are constantly learning, embracing change and seeking innovation, whilst having fun along the way. We stay authentic and embrace our differences.
About the role
We’re on the lookout for a brilliant Global Senior Brand Manager to join our Marketing team and lead the Elvie Trainer through the next stage of aggressive growth.
Are you an entrepreneurial and consumer-focused marketer with strong commercial awareness and a passion for women’s health? If yes, this could be the perfect role for you. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech start-ups in the world and shape how we grow the pelvic floor category to the next level of success. You’ll have the freedom to apply your initiative, expertise and experience to develop the 3 year strategy and annual plan for our award-winning Elvie Trainer product, and launch global campaigns. Elvie Trainer is a life changing product that improves pelvic floor strength and incontinence, an issue experienced by 1 in 3 women. Reporting to the Global Head of Brand, this is a fantastic time to join a growing team and Elvie and to make a tremendous impact on the future success of the organisation.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead development of the 3 year global product strategy & annual plan for our pelvic floor health category
- Develop and deliver global communications campaigns and market toolkits
- Contribute to the development of the commercial strategy and plan (led by the Commercial Lead)
- Lead the launch of innovation & renovation projects to create long-term value
- Manage development and execution (to time) the Annual Plan and Budget
- Work in partnership with local teams – UK, US and China to build the global calendar in order to meet revenue and brand objectives
- Work in partnership with the global social media team to plan Elvie Trainer content for the social calendar
- Budget responsibility for the category – remaining laser focused on ROI whilst driving our volume goals
- Ongoing business analysis and search for opportunities to drive growth
- 5 years’ experience within FMCG Product/Brand Marketing
- Go-getter attitude and commitment to driving conversations around women’s health
- A team player who embraces the company culture, gets involved with the various initiatives and enjoys working in a team.
- A strategic thinker who is able to think longer-term, articulate their ideas and take others on the journey
- Excellent project management skills
- Results driven with strong commercial awareness
- High level of personal organisation and attention to detail
- Capable of problem solving in fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in 360 NPD launch management – concept to execution
- US/APAC experience desirable
- Desire to learn fast and progress with the company as we scale
Elvie is at the crest of a wave! Founded by women’s health expert Tania Boler and tech entrepreneur Alex Asseily, Elvie is a collection of bright and motivated team members working across the business to shape the emerging femtech industry.
We are passionate about creating disruptive products that address the challenges that matter most to women and dismantling the taboos around women’s bodies. Here, you can be part of a business and brand that has a positive and meaningful impact on the world, while learning a great deal and having fun.
What are some of the perks of working at Elvie?
We are looking after you. As well as the chance to develop products with real work impact and working with dedicated and passionate colleagues, our benefits have flexibility and wellbeing in mind with
- Great work environment – regular company socials, free daily snacks
- Flexible work environment built on trust and autonomy
- Enjoy employee / friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Annual personal development allowance & unlimited access to our learning & development platform
- A tax-efficient group pension scheme with SmartPension
- A tax-efficient charity donation scheme
- Life Insurance with Yulife
- Medical, Dental & Optical cash-plan with WPA
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Generous employee referral program
- Cycle Scheme & Tech Scheme
- YuLife Well-being app & access to SmartHealth app with unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year
At Elvie, we believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don’t discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. We are a family-friendly employer with a culture based on trust, autonomy and flexibility, and are working on making our offices wheelchair friendly and breastfeeding friendly. We do our best to accommodate part-time requests and flexible requests as much as possible. We are also a member of UK Tech Talent Charter and proudly working in partnership with myGwork and Women’s tech hub.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.