Thinx Inc., an innovative company that is disrupting the menstrual hygiene and incontinence product categories. The Thinx Inc. family of brands—Thinx, Thinx (BTWN), and Speax—are on a mission to empower every body through innovative solutions and social change. From first periods to postmenopause, Thinx Inc. provides environmentally sustainable solutions to menstruation and bladder leaks, and confronts the taboos that surround them.
Thinx, Inc. seeks a Senior Associate of Growth Marketing who is data-driven, creative and hungry to learn all things growth marketing. This person will own media and creative execution across multiple media channels to acquire new customers across all of our brands.
The Work You’ll Do…
- Maintain day-to-day operations of paid acquisition channels (TikTok, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Paid Search, Paid Shopping among others) including performance optimizations, campaign setup and execution as needed and ensuring pacing to budget and revenue targets across all three brands
- Strategize ad creation process and proper rotation of ads by using creative insights from prior campaigns, industry trends and close partnership with our Brand/creative teams to manage creative briefing and feedback process and contribute ideas for how to market to potential customers
- Build and maintain weekly and monthly reporting for Associate Director of Growth and Manager of Growth to analyze cross-channel performance and hit acquisition goals
- A/B test landing pages to drive stronger conversion rate and ensure a strong consumer journey for all new users
- Launch new channels to drive new customer acquisition and find new pathways for growth under the guidance of Associate Director of Growth and Manager of Growth
- Monitoring competitive landscape and pulling insights
- Maintain promotional calendar and ensure all changes are up-to-date and communicated to agency partners
We’re excited about you because you have…
- 1+ years of direct experience managing paid media; Paid Social and/or Paid Search/SEM strongly preferred
- Ability to take complete ownership of a channel and provide recommendations for optimizations and strategic thought
- A scrappy “no task too small” attitude and ability to identify and troubleshoot problems coming your way
- Ability to work with quick launch processes across multiple campaigns or brands
- Excellent analytical skills with excel proficiency
- Well-versed in ecommerce metrics like CPM, CPC, CAC, CVR, ROAS
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Experience at a high-growth DTC brand is a plus
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks and monthly child care stipend
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual training and development stipend
- 1x Monthly Mental Escape Days
- 30% discount on Thinx Inc products and a quarterly $100 spend
- Company sponsored outings and Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company.. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.