Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth and in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services nationwide to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro also provides its patient-centric solutions including Workpath, its in-home care API, and Kit, its at-home diagnostic testing service, to other healthcare companies. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2021, and named one of FORTUNE’s 2021 Best Workplaces In Health Care.
We are looking for a Senior Accounting Data Analyst to own all accounting and financial data across Ro. The core responsibilities will be leveraging data to improve Ro’s Accounting and FP&A capabilities, designing production data models for financial tracking, and augmenting our in-house financial analytics engines. This individual is well-versed in accounting principles and excited to leverage their technical skills (esp. SQL) to enable the highest quality financial reporting systems.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the accuracy and accessibility of accounting financial data at Ro. This data comes from multiple sources and is critical input to many groups beyond Finance like Product, Growth, and Operations.
- Leverage data to improve Ro’s Accounting and FP&A capabilities across all products and initiatives
- Partner with cross-functional teams across Finance, Product, Engineering, and Data to define data model requirements that support and improve financial reporting systems
- Investigate anomalies in financial data, and assist in any clean up or communication required as a result
- Lead data projects to improve controls and drive process efficiencies
- Drive the expansion, maintenance, and reconciliation of our in-house financial consolidation engine
- Build data availability through new tooling, reporting, and BI capabilities
What You’ll Bring:
- Solid knowledge of revenue accounting
- 4+ years working with accounting data
- Strong SQL abilities
- Familiarity with Netsuite or similar platforms
- Demonstrated track record of project ownership
- Experience building out BI tools (like Looker)
- Basic Python and Unix dexterity
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.