We are looking for a Director, Sales to join our team. Our Sales team is responsible for selling an innovative and bundled fertility benefit solution to self-insured employers. In this role, you will act as the dedicated subject matter expert to increase awareness around the need for fertility benefits coverage and to help them understand the unique advantages of partnering with Progyny. Your role will be to identify, pursue and close business with employers through a consultative approach with the HR/executive team as well as with their consultants.
What you’ll do…
- Drive growth of our bundled fertility product
- Educate external stakeholders about the need for fertility benefit coverage & Progyny’s benefit offering
- Partner directly with clients to enhance current health care product offering within their organizations.
- Identify, prospect and build relationships with benefits executives and healthcare consultants (please note role includes cold calling)
- Present the financial value of our solutions to HR benefits team and executives
- Develop & manage sales activity and pipeline in to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Understand competitive landscape and be able to position benefit offering to drive new business
- 8-10 years of experience selling benefits into mid/large size groups in a self-insured marketplace
- Demonstrated experience working for a health plan, national medical carrier, or vendor providing ancillary benefits to self-insured employers.
- Proven ability and passion to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Bachelors degree in business, communication, marketing or related field preferred
- Demonstrated passion and motivation to sell an innovative fertility and drive new business.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with prospective clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey the Progyny messaging in both in person and via remote sales capacity.
- The ability to develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
Progyny is a leading fertility benefits management company in the US. We are redefining fertility and family building benefits, proving that a comprehensive and inclusive fertility solution can simultaneously benefit employers, patients, and physicians. Our benefits solution empowers patients with education and guidance from a dedicated Patient Care Advocate (PCA), provides access to a premier network of fertility specialists using the latest science and technologies, reduces healthcare costs for the nation’s leading employers, and drives optimal clinical outcomes. We envision a world where anyone who wants to have a child can do so.
Our mission is to make any member’s dream of parenthood come true through a healthy, timely, and supported fertility and family building journey. Come join a company that’s been recognized by Modern Healthcare as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Family friendly benefits:
- Paid maternity and paternity
- Fertility benefits (including egg freezing and IVF)
- Emergency childcare program
- Parent’s group
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401K Match
- Monday breakfasts/ Friday lunches/ healthy snacks
- Company social events
- Sit/ stand desks
Progyny is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
To apply for this job please visit progyny.com.