An exciting opportunity for a React Native developer to join a development team committed to high-quality code and innovative applications of technology for healthcare. We are looking for a cross-stack engineer capable of bringing to bear existing knowledge or rapidly acquiring development skills for Android and iPhone to build the next generation of our application.
In addition to programming ability, we expect you to be well-versed in modern development practices including continuous integration, version control, and agile development.
We offer flexible, remote working, a progressive work environment, and the opportunity to join one of the most innovative startups in the Middle East!
- Develop software components in React Native, Android, and iOS.
- Refactor code and participate in peer review
- Take part in the agile sprint planning and software design activities
- Create software architectures to support challenging problems (integrating AI, blockchain, plug-in compliance, IoT, and more)
- Previous software development experience with at least one mobile eco-system (including cross-platform)
- Experience with version control
- Knowledge of continuous integration/DevOps tools is preferred (Jenkins, CodeDeploy, Docker)
- Understanding of software architecture and ability to break down complex systems into simple parts
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
To apply for this job please visit nabtahealth.com.