About The Pill Club
The Pill Club is making women’s healthcare more accessible and affordable by creating a simple, personal and convenient patient experience. Our mission is to be the most trusted health care partner for women, empowering our members through greater access, choice, and education about their options —all while delivering a positive and personal experience. Simply put: we’re putting the ‘care’ back into health care.
Starting with birth control, we’ve built in-house medical and pharmacy capabilities all integrated with insurance, to create a superior customer experience. In doing so, we have defined digital contraceptive care for women and are the nation’s leading integrated healthcare platform, combining telemedicine and direct-to-consumer pharmacy with the broadest insurance coverage in the space. Our ambition is to bring this level of superior customer experience to all areas of women’s digital primary care.
We are a growth stage company with over $100M in venture capital funding from leading investors, such as VMG Partners, GV (Google Ventures), Shasta Ventures, Base 10 Ventures, Acme Labs and more. Today, we serve hundreds of thousands of members nationwide, and prescribe in 48 states, plus Washington, D.C.
As Product Marketing Manager, you’ll work closely with the Marketing and Growth team to bring our new products to market. You will be responsible for developing and leading go-to-market strategies and campaigns that drive interest and adoption of The Pill Club’s products, and, ultimately, revenue.
If you’re passionate about women’s health, have a bias towards quick action and experimentation, and have a strong understanding of how to leverage insights and competitive differentiation to build go-to-market campaigns, this could be a great opportunity for you.
- Own, drive, optimize go-to-market campaigns from product concept to launch and the entirety of their lifecycles, to drive awareness and adoption of new and existing products
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for programs and activities
- Maintain and continuously evolve a running product marketing calendar and innovation pipeline that support our brand’s strategic direction and revenue growth potential
- Lead the process to develop, test, and measure campaigns with a focus on experimentation
- Define what success looks like and identify relevant KPI’s to measure progress and to identify and execute optimizations on existing products
- Develop a deep understanding of our target audience by identifying actionable insights to inform product and GTM strategies (e.g. consumer research, segmentation analysis, competitor and market-wide analysis)
- Support all marketing activities, including web content, content marketing, lifecycle, social, community and influencer marketing to help develop strategies to drive conversions across these channels
- Ensure our brand and product messaging is consistent across marketing channels
- Collaborate with our Comms team to drive inbound, organic interest in our products via programs, thought leadership and storytelling that speaks to unique personas within our target audience and delivers a fresh perspective on women’s healthcare
- Partner closely with our Product teams to bring product strategies and launches to life
- A passion for women’s health and empathy for our members
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, product marketing, product management, or go-to-market experience
- A data-driven and hypothesis-driven mentality with strong analytical and research skills
- A self-starter that can take on projects from end-to-end, seeking help and guidance as needed
- A quick learner in a fast-paced environment and an appetite to take on a variety of tasks
- Play well with others. Ability to effectively collaborate, communicate, and influence in a highly cross-functional role
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- You are a strong communicator (both written and verbal) that can clearly synthesize information in a concise manner
- Ability to work well with ambiguity
- Creative skills to be a contributor to idea generation
- Experience in a fast-paced, high growth startup environment a plus
Even better if you have:
- Experience working in a healthcare and/or in women’s focused company
- Experience with the millennial or Gen Z audience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com