Pill Club is reinventing the way women receive healthcare and essential medicine. Starting with birth control, we create a patient experience that is personal, convenient, affordable, and delightful. We offer everything she needs in one place – healthcare through telemedicine, payment using credit card or insurance, and prescriptions by mail.
Our mission is to be a trusted healthcare partner for women, empowering them through access, choice, and education – all while delivering a positive and personal experience. Launched in 2016, the Pill Club is a leader in the technology-enabled virtual care and pharmacy space, serving hundreds of thousands of patients across the US.
Looking for Tech-Savvy California State Licensed Nurse Practitioners who want great work-life balance and have aspirations to grow with a wonderful company! The Nurse Practitioner provides exemplary telemedicine experiences for patients seeking contraceptive services through The Pill Club. May include synchronous video visits as well as asynchronous evaluation and management. The Nurse Practitioner works closely with patient care coordinators, triage nurses, and pharmacy in a positive start-up environment. The Nurse Practitioner must demonstrate expertise in selecting and prescribing optimal contraceptive measures for patients. The role requires the ability to evaluate, assess, and proper documentation of patient questions, concerns, and appropriate intervention(s). Must implement critical thinking to provide the best allocation of health services per patient need (i.e.: further evaluation with PCP or OB-GYN, referral to local urgent care/ER, to the best contraceptive method for patient, etc.). Be able to successfully multitask by navigating through various software applications simultaneously. Candidates must be clinically strong in Women’s Health, Family Planning, and/or Family Medicine, function autonomously and competently, and have strong critical thinking skills to provide appropriate triage care.
The role involves overseeing prescribing protocols, collaborations, and providing an optimal experience for all of our patients!
Our Ideal Candidate
- A Natural Leader
- Technologically Savvy
- Comfortable working remotely in a virtual team setting
- Strong Clinical Background (OB-GYN, Family Medicine, or Women’s Health experience preferred; 2+ years minimum experience)
- Master’s Degree in Nursing (MSN) with Family or Women’s Health Specialty
- Current/active RN license (multiple state licensure strongly preferred)
- Current/active NP license (multiple state licensure strongly preferred)
- National Board Certification (ANCC or AANP)
- Two years experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- Ability to understand and navigate MS Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, and EMR
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Must hold prescriptive authority in Georiga
- NP is to live in GA or within 50miles of the border
- Candidate holds multiple state licenses; Compact state licensure required
- Typing speed of at least 50 words per minute.
- Must have effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Nursing experience in Women’s Health, OB-GYN, and/or Family Planning
- Ability to delegate and make sound clinical judgments with patient safety as a top priority
- While performing the duties of this job, you are regularly required to talk and/or listen. You are required to sit and use your hands. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision for computers and written work with the ability to adjust focus.
- Hold multi-state NP license
We are a family of medical professionals, women’s health advocates, and software engineers on a mission to simplify the process of getting birth control! If you are interested in working at a rapidly growing healthcare startup and want to get in on the ground floor of building a company that’s changing the way birth control is dispensed, please consider joining our team!
If you fit most of these requirements and love the idea of working to improve women’s health, please apply with a resume. We can’t wait to hear from you!
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.