We’re looking for a passionate candidate with relevant experience in business development and/or account management. This a hands-on, exciting role and an opportunity to develop your career with a disruptive emerging brand.
This role is primarily focused on developing TOTM’s workplace scheme (which encourages employers to provide free period care in office bathrooms). You will be taking over key accounts (including large international organisations) and will be responsible for managing these relationships and developing business opportunities. In addition to these accounts, you will also be responsible for strategically growing this side of the business.
The role challenges you to think big in order to help develop TOTM into a global brand. Alongside the workplace scheme, you will also be responsible for managing wholesale enquiries and seeking new partnerships with relevant organisations. It’s a chance to be creative and work alongside our marketing team to make TOTM the go-to brand for sustainable period care.
An outline of the role:
- Manage and nurture relationships with key account for TOTM’s workplace scheme.
- Proactively seek new opportunities to grow this side of the business.
- Creatively explore ways to maximise opportunities with existing accounts (attending employee events and delivering talks etc.).
- Manage wholesale enquiries and develop relationships with key clients.
- Provide sales support and relationship management for the retail side of our business (current retail partnerships include Tesco, Superdrug and Urban Outfitters). You will work alongside our Sales Consultant to manage these accounts and support new account onboarding.
- Deliver a strategy on ways to commercially grow TOTM in offline channels.
- Manage all leads and relationships in CRM.
- Report on sales and account management activity.
We’re looking for someone with…
- Proven experience in business development and/or account management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Commercial awareness and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong organisation skills and ability to self-start
- Team collaboration skills as you will work closely with our Sales Consultant and internal team
- Strong organisation skills and time management
- Full Driving License and willingness to travel
What will you get?
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary team bonus and access to employee share scheme
- National and international travel
- Opportunity to develop your career with an exciting, emerging brand
- A creative, collaborative work environment with office dogs
- Free office period care (of course!)