This is an exciting opportunity to lead and connect with our Gen Z community online and offline. It will involve collaborating with our Content & Community leads to serve the community, engage with current members and attract new ones, within and beyond the app.
As you’re reading this, we are making decisions about the future of Aavia. People with ovaries were never told the importance of the role hormones play in their personal health. Healthcare providers, sex ed and archaic institutions have failed them.
Hormones have been misunderstood, overlooked and deprioritized for too long. We’re on a mission to guide people towards the information they need to put them in control of their health, and support connections between how people are feeling to their hormonal health.
Who we are:
- Aavia is a hormone wellness platform that provides education, information and personalized insights about how your hormones are connected to your health.
- You’ve probably seen us on Instagram, TikTok or at an event!
- We’re a fully remote team (with opportunity to meet irl in NYC) with a robust benefits package. We are hyper-focused on inclusivity, collaboration, transparency, and innovation. We move quickly but prioritize work-life balance.
You’ll be perfect for this role if you:
- Are looking for a mission driven company that is passionate about positively impacting people’s lives
- Know how and where to reach Gen Z, and how to connect with them online and offline
- Have strong relationship building skills
- Have experience with event planning and execution
- Are a keen student of social media and trends that you can surface with our community to drive discussions
- Are comfortable using – and proactively asking for – data to inform decisions
- Have a testing, learning, and growth mindset
- Are creative, adaptable, and self-motivated
- Are deadline-driven, detail-oriented, and organized
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable with learning new tools and platforms
- Are not afraid to get your hands dirty! We’re an early stage startup 🙂
- Must be 18+
- Passion for women’s health, tech, startup space
- Proactive problem solver
- Strong team player while able to manage working on your own
- Organized with a keen eye for detail
- You enjoy using the Aavia app
- Bonus: based in NYC
- Hands-on learning experience in marketing initiatives between socials and community, campaign strategy, informing product decisions based on community and socials trends
- Leadership/ownership opportunities
- Field marketing and growth projects to expand the Aavia brand
- Letter of recommendation
- 1-1 coaching with Aavia CEO & Cofounder
- Support on Aavia’s Socials accounts
- Ideating, strategizing, filming, editing, posting, engaging on TikTok and Instagram
- Create videos for TikTok/IG; react to trends in real-time
- Support management of Aavia City Reps
- Offer ideas, support logistics, attend events/activations
- Partnership outreach to secure new relationships for community & brand growth
- Work directly with Marketing leadership team to plan and project manage online and IRL community <> social campaigns
- Support creator management and partnerships, source creators, trend-spotting
- Connect Community Lead to clubs on your campus
- Facilitate creative approvals with marketing/brand team as needed
- Strategic recommendations for socials and product based on organic, trends
- Support in member growth campaign(s)
To apply for this job please visit aavia.io.