Healthcare should be as easy as self-care. Sex, skin, and hair solutions — on your terms.
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
We are seeking an Analytics Manager to join the Marketing Analytics team to drive media measurement & attribution framework/models in an effort to further scale the growth of the company. The ideal candidate would have prior experience operating within a sophisticated user acquisition organization where measurement required strong data science rigor. You’ll partner with our acquisition team and agency partners to support marketing strategy and design experiments that drive performance as well as gain insight into our campaigns. This is a unique role requiring a blend of data science & technical skill along with marketing acumen.
- Initiate the development of measurement models and frameworks to help the Acquisition team better understand the performance of their marketing efforts, especially as it relates to incrementality
- Inform media strategy by identifying and sizing areas of opportunity through performance analysis
- Partner with Marketing leads to identify new reporting and data requirements, document requirements, build reports and coordinate with engineering to provide the necessary data point
- Spearhead proper experimental design, and provide advanced analytical support on marketing campaign tests with clear conclusions on test outcome
Experience & Skills:
- 4+ years of in-depth Analytics experience; ideally in partnership with Marketing/Growth departments
- Bachelor’s or MS degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Mathematics or similar quantitative fields
- Expert proficiency with SQL
- Experience with Web Analytics platforms
- Experience with data visualization software
- Experience communicating analyses and fielding questions from executive team members
- Strong communication skills. Able to effectively communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Experience with experiment design and A/B test analysis across multiple KPIs
- Prior experience working with Media Mix Modeling, Multi-touch Attribution, and TV/Audio Media Measurement
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Experience with Amplitude a huge plus
- Experience with Tableau Desktop or Looker a plus
- Experience with BigQuery/Snowflake and Python a plus
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.