We are a family of medical professionals, women’s health advocates, and software engineers on a mission to simplify the process of getting birth control! If you are interested in working at a rapidly growing healthcare startup and want to get in on the ground floor of building a company that’s changing the way birth control is dispensed please consider joining our team! Pill Club provides competitive wages and benefits.
The Pill Club is a fast growing women’s health company. Our mission is to bring joy to the women’s healthcare experience. We are seeking a Manager/Project Manager with a deep understanding and proven track record of the pharmacy reimbursement, medical benefits and PBM relationships. In this role you will be developing and executing processes that drive revenue and patient satisfaction. Reporting to the Head of Market Access, you will be responsible for organizing data into meaningful reports, monitoring payer performance and contract compliance, lead projects to improve patient adherence and satisfaction, and pharmacy revenue. In addition, you will partner closely with cross-functional teams including Pharmacy, Product, Finance, and Operations to ensure these partnerships deliver against the company’s growth and ROI objectives.
- Serve as key member of Market Access leadership with continuous input into team goals, objectives and strategies
- Establish metrics to track progress and identify areas of growth and quantify impact as operations lead for the Market Access team
- Oversee development and management of the market access business dashboards, including developing process for payment variance analysis to find unpaid or underpaid claims and corrects issues to have those claims paid or corrected
- Monitors the financial and operational performance of payer contracts. Provides reports and analysis of performance, provides feedback to improve the value proposition to payers for contract renewals, renegotiations terminations.
- Identify opportunities for improvement, and develop unique solutions to provide improved patient access
- Leads an on-going review process of the negative trends and investigates the root cause of these trends. Recommends actions for corrections. Works collaboratively with pharmacy operations teams an as-needed to implement and streamline business processes to improve the pharmacy’s bottom line.
- Collaborates with cross-functional partners (Pharmacy, Finance, Medical Affairs and other key internal stakeholders) to develop comprehensive strategies to support new business lines and capabilities
- Develops reports and reporting solutions specific to payer relations, managed care and contracting needs. Monitors all aspects of the relationship to ensure appropriate communication and contract compliance
- Passionate about our mission to bring joy to the women’s health experience, by creating a technology-enabled physical and digital women’s health platform
- Team first focus, with an enthusiasm for building and contributing to high impact, nimble, diverse and inclusive teams
- Polished and well developed oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience creating project plans and successfully leading teams in execution of the project against plan guidelines
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Flexibility and proven ability to identify and resolve issues
- Strong analytical, creative and integrative skills
- Experience in training/mentoring junior staff
- Mission aligned and energized by the opportunity to eliminate barriers to access for women’s healthcare
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.